deku verse

Izuku midoriya had a hard life, so what happens when it's shown to his peers and teacher, as well as the villains he faces.

Izuku will have a quirk here, it's weapon creation, being able to create any weapon he wants, along with the ammo if it needs it.

He was neglected by inko, and his dad (AFO) cared for him but couldn't be there for him.

This dekuverse will do multiple things, like tell people how he grew up, being neglected and bullied by his peers, and give an explanation for why he acts certain ways and does certain things.

He will be in a relationship with gem shinso, who was adopted by aizawa and whoever you ship him with.

The people there will be the UA staff, as well as a few other heros, his classmates, and the LOV and a few other villains.

Izuku will look like Jason Todd, cause why not. But will keep a personality similar to canon, but will hurt and beat the shit out of anyone who pissed him off.

This will ofc be a dadzawa story, so don't try and change that.

Apart from showing his life, you can also show some other versions of himself if you want, but it will still show his life.

Ship: izuku X fem shinso

Quirk: weapon creation, allows him to create any weapon he wants.

He will train to use different weapons from a young age.

His hero name is red hood, and will use one of red hoods outfits