The hell fire hero: Scorpion - Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, but fate has different plans for him then being kind.

Izuku was diagnosed quirkless when he was 4, which caused hi father to neglect him, while his mother was one of the fee people who cared for him.

Growing up, he had little faith in himself , and didn't think he much of himself or his abilities in anything. You see, even though izuku was very intelligent, from all the bullying he received from his peers, he didn't think he was smart at all, or even good at anything.

His mother, Inko, was always there for him, they had a great relationship, and always helped eachother when ever they could, but inko was starting to get more and more stressed from her job as a hero, and how she was needing to work more to raise up the ranks.

This stress cause inko to unintentionally scold Izuku because of his grades, which put izuku in a downward spiral, since it cause a lot of negative thoughts to intrude his mind, which eventually caused izuku to kill himself like izumi had told him. (Inko scolding him and izumi telling him to kill himself are two different days a few weeks apart.)

After izuku killed himself, he found himself in hell, and Infront of a man named hanzo hasashi. Hanzo offered to train izuku in his powers, after all, he was his reincarnation. While training he helped izuku with his confidence, and helped him improve himself in all ways, so he could carry the name Scorpion.

Meanwhile, inko had found izuku after he killed himself, devastated, she screamed and cried her eyes out. (You can choose how he dies, but I would do hanging himself, so a letter can be right next to him for inko to read.) Inkos crying alerted the others around her. (If he kills himself at home, it's all might and izumi, but if he is outside, you can do some other heros he sees as aunts and uncles.)

After finding izuku, they are all heart broken, and they eventually find izukus letter, stating about all his bullying, his teachers sabotaging his grades, and how all might neglects him. The final straw for everyone was when they read how izumi told him to kill himself that same day.

After a while, they decided to cremate izuku. At the crematorium, izuku suddenly wakes up in the furnace that was supposed to turn him to ash, he gets out and is met with him family. Realising he is naked, he covers up, and is eventually handed a blanket after everyone awakens from their shock.

Izuku explains what happened to him, he found out his mum divorced all might and has an apartment, and kept a few of things to remember him.

They see how he has changed, and the ones who cared for him all along are happy for him.

He goes home with inko, who wants to right her wrongs, but izuku had already forgiven her.

Follow izuku as he becomes a hero and follow his journey there.

Ship can be with anyone.