izuku todoroki, king of ice

Izuku todoroki is a cold and quiet kid, who only opens up to a few people, such as his older siblings, and his parents. Out of his whole family, he doesn't open up to 2 people, and those are the other two of the triplets he was born in.

You see izuku is the youngest of the todoroki family, which is falling apart, endeavour is abusive, like canon, his older brother hate their dad, his older sister fuyumi is trying her best, and their mum, Rei todoroki, had been put into a mental hospital when izuku was 6.

Ever since izuku has got his quirk, he has been a prodigy with it, even before he was labeled one because of how quickly he learnt new things. So when it came to his quirk, and training with it, he was unrivaled when it came to using ice.

Izuku never showed his quirk off, so his peers, teachers, and even the other 2 siblings from the triplets he was born from thought he was quirkless. His parents had seen him use it, and endeavour was even nice to izuku, because of how strong he is, but because they have always had a good bond, even if endeavour is an ass.

When izuku was 6, Rei poured boiling water on his siblings, shoto and shoka, and ended up in a mental hospital. Izuku would visit Rei whenever he could and his bond with her was the best he had with anyone in his family.

After years of training, and using the bullying he was receiving as training, his quirk evolved to even greater heights.

You see, izukus quirk before it evolved was already very powerful, allowing him to manipulate ice in any way he wanted, and was even able to make the ice indestructible, or even as cold as absolute zero, and had no drawback. Now that it had evolved, he could do more, as he had a sword now, this sword had a ice spirit in it, which taught and helped izuku have perfect manipulation skills when he was using his sword.

(He basically gained the sword and ice abilities of toshiro hitsugaiya from bleach, but is able to do a lot more. He won't have spiritual pressure, but he will create a move similar to flash step to use.)

By the time izuku is 16, he is recommended for UA, and is easily the strongest person on the planet.

Watch as the truth of his powers are revealed, and how his family changes.

After endeavour put Rei in the mental hospital, he realised what he as been doing, and decided to change. He worked to get Reis and his kids forgiveness.

He and izuku are close, but endeavour knows izuku will always have a better relationship with Rei, and he is happy with that, and izuku is still really nice to him.

Rei and endeavour know of the bullying, but izuku asked them not to do anything, and that he was using it for training.

Izuku can use his quirk in literally any way he wants, be it to turn himself into ice, manipulation of ice, or even just creating things out of ice. Ice is something that doesn't effect izuku at all, nor does fire because of izukus ice being indestructible, he managed to gain a high resistance to like everything.

Izuku can use ice like sub zero as well as the same way toshiro uses it from bleach.

Izuku is an unrivalled swordsman, and is unrivaled with his quirk as well.

This is a OP izuku story, whether you like it or not, with his quirk alone it would be.

Ship can be with anyone.

After his quirk evolves, he gets hyorinmaru

Pic at the top is his hero costume, and his sword will always be out and on his back, it will also have the chain.