The Sevenths Son

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, he is loved by his family and is loved by all... Until he was misdiagnosed.

That's where his life goes down hill, he is bullied by his childhood friends and his "sister", while also is neglected by his "parents".

The truth is, he has 2 quirks which are the same as his biological parents' which are the previous number 1 hero, float (Nana) and her husband, dark knight (Ikki from chivalry of a failed knight).

When he is 10 he is found by his biological farther who takes him in and cares for him, he later finds out that izuku is his lost son and that he has both his and his wife's quirks.

Join izuku as he trains to be the best hero there is.

Quirks:
Float/flight: izuku has a stronger version of his mother's quirk where he can both float and also fly, but while flying he can fly at high speeds, and if he trains enough, he can use it in a similar way to gran Torino.

Demon blade: pretty much the same as intetsu but it has a few more powers (your choice what they are) and is also stronger and gives a stronger boost to the user.

Ship:
Izuku X Stella

Izuku X Momo

Izuku X Stella X Momo

Izuku X Harem

Nana doesn't die, but survives and is found by Ikki.

Inko and toshinori took Izuku in after they found him alone while he was waiting for his parents. (He was in a pram and his parents just ran in to get a few things for dinner)

Izuku hates Inko and toshinori and the people who bullied him.