experimented kitsune

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy who is loved by those who know him, all for his kind, caring personality.

But that all changed when he was diagnosed quirkless. He was bullied, neglected and hated by society.

One day when he was 10, he was kidnapped by AFO after his quirk manifested after being bullied horribly by his tormentors.

While being held by AFO, he was experimented and tortured, all because AFO couldn't steal his quirk. He endured 6 years of torture, with the only rest he got, was when he was in his mindscape talking to the kyuubi, kurama.

Izuku gained a large amount of abilities while with kurama, such as being able to control all his tails he has, he gains more when he gets stronger, and will temporarily get more when he switches with kurama if he needs too.

Izuku will be able to use the hottest flame, the kitsune flame. He will gain absolute control over it, as well as the other powers he will get from being a kitsune.

When izuku turned 16, he snapped and swapped with kurama, which was bad for the villains, the place was a bloodbath, and a one sided fight. After 20 minutes, AFO, the whole league and the league's doctors, were all dead, the nomus turned to dust. The hero's were going to raid the facility anyway, but when they got in, they saw nothing but blood, and a boy with orange hair, and read eyes and 4 tails, stood over to corpses.

Follow izuku in his journey of recovery, and becoming the number 1 hero.

Quirk: kitsune

Izuku will be a kitsune with a fox called kurama sealed in him. Kurama will have the personality of naruto's kurama, lazy and aggressive, but will care greatly for izuku. Izuku won't use chakra, but will gain many different abilities for him to use instead.

Ship: with anyone

Izuku will be taken in by aizawa, who is his uncle, and will help izuku on his recovery, which won't take long, as kurama would help izuku everyday.

Izuku will have a full enhancement on his physical and mental attributes as well.