Izuku the deathstroke -Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Inspired by the story genesis a little bit.

Izuku Yagi is a kind and loving boy who was a light to everyone's darkness, until he was misdiagnosed, where everything went down hill by being neglected and bullied by everyone around him.

Izuku is a Late bloomer with an enhancing armory quirk which allows him to summon any weapon he wants from nowhere, and is given a pocket dimension for him to store things in, if he summons a fire arm he will have infinite ammo.

Izuku is Very well trained in many different martial arts and is train by the best of the best in many different fighting styles that allows him to take many different people down.

Izuku will be a Villain for a bit then turns hero after being out numbered after he took down a small army of nomu on his own.

He is the Most feared person in Japan after killing AFO who pissed him off by trying to betray him after he realised izuku was someone he doesn't need in the picture or anywhere in the world as he could be a 3rd party interference to his plans.

Although Izuku killed, people normally brushed his kills off to other villains.

Ship can be anyone.

Other DC characters are in the story, mainly to help capture izuku and turn him good, such as batman and Damien Wayne robin.

Izuku will have both his eyes.