Izuku Aizawa - Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Izuku is a kind boy, who loved to help everybody, but when izuku found out his quirk, he wasn't very happy. Now you may be wondering why he wouldn't be happy.

Although izukus quirk is a mutated version if his father's quirk, he hated his dad due to him never being around. He and inko are still married, but he lived in a separate apartment, and never went to visit.

Izukus father is a underground hero, but because if this he has many enemies and left inko and izuku si they would be safe.

Inko would ask Shota to visit their son, but he never did, until one day the unthinkable happened. The angle known as inko snapped. She shouted at Shota saying how he was never there for izuku in his childhood, and how he was bullied because of his quirk.

Shota realised his mistake and immediately headed towards their house. Meanwhile izuku had just got home after beating up katsuki, he did this because izuku had also snapped. But the difference to what you might be thinking and this, is that izuku trained his body, as well as trained in multiple martial arts so he can become a hero better then his father.

After mitsuki and inko have a argument about how mitsuki raised her child, and after their friendship ended, mitsuki thought about everything inko said and realised she was right. Regretting it, she turned around and wanted to apologise, but when she got there, she saw inko and izuku leave somewhere, while Shota also saw this, they both followed.

Ending up at a dojo, they watched how skilled izuku was in the martial arts he knows, as well as how knowledged he is about the human body to be able to take down his opponent quickly, they watched as he was awarded a black belt in all his martial art at the age of 12.

Watch izukus journey to potentially forgiving his father, while mitsuki and shota, both try to mend their relationship with both mother and son.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: absolute cancel

Izukus quirk allows him to create a area around him that completely nullifies quirks, izuku is also able to use his quirk the same way his father can, but the difference is, it effects all quirks mutant types included. But something special about the quirk, is that if a quirk is fired at him, it is completely nullified, as he has a barrier he can't deactivate constantly around him, stopping a quirk for harming him in anyway. So if katsuki were to attack him with a explosion, it wouldnt affect izuku in any way.

We will say izuku learnt how to use his own version of a capture scarf, which is like a bandage around his arms, that he can throw and capture his enemies easily.

Izuku is also a very intelligent person, who studied martial arts and fighting styles outside of the dojo, also learning about the human anatomy and psychology. He learnt how to use pressure points to his advantage in a fight as well as how to quickly and effectively take down opponents bigger then him.

He will be well built with a lot of training stuff in his room as well.