.:8:.

There's a lot of pictures in this chapter, so yeah xD

Dream hummed as he drove down the dark roads... it's been about 4/5 hours since they left the mansion.. zuma and George have both been
Asleep the entire time-

He sat in comforting silence.. well- he did..

George started to faintly whine as he shuffled slowly in the blanket.

Dreams attention turned to George.
"George...? You alright..?"

George started to faintly sweat as he whined.. a scent faintly filling the air..

Dream perked up faintly.. was he going through his heat?? Now
"Oh- shit... george..?" He lightly shook george.

George just whined as he leaned into the blanket.

Dream rolled down the windows... he didn't want George's overwhelming scent to fill the car.
"Don't worry honey.. we are almost there." He looked ahead.. driving through the dark forest.

He eventually came upon his 'small' cabin.

(Reference but pretend there's a lot of snow

Dream parked infront of the cabin..
"George- we are here.." he shook George's thigh.. trying to wake him up.
"You should probably take your heat supplements-" he covered his nose from the scent.

George just nuzzled into the blanket as he got comfortable.

Dream sighed..he's not waking up.
"Alright.. Cmon.." he unbuckled George's seat belt and made his way out of the drivers seat and over to George's side of the car.

He opened zumas side door first.. he was gonna get zuma then George..

"Hi zuma..." Dream unbuckled zumas seat belt.. picking him up carefully..

Zuma just mumbled as he held bunny close, having his blanket wrapped around his waist.

Dream rested zuma on his shoulder.. holding him with one arm.
"I'm gonna go grab your mother.." he walked over the front passenger side, opening the car door.

"Come here love..." Dream carefully picked up George, holding him in a bridal style.. zuma faintly laid on George's torso.
"Let's get you too bed..."

Zuma just yawned as he kneaded Dreams shoulder, clinging onto him.

Dream just made his was into the cabin, pushing the door open with his leg.

"Welcome back to the cabin Dream!" The beta smiled as she had a small bow.

"Thank you Ashley.. it's good to see you.. I'll add more onto your monthly pay for such a sudden visit..." Dream gave Ashley a faint nod... he pays her Atleast 5-7k per month just for managing the cabin while he's gone.... Basically free money.