.:78:.

The second final chapter

Fuckin long ass chapter- istg.. I tried.

-

"Come on- we need to get to the car-" Dream felt his phone go off multiple times in his pocket, but ignored it.
"I'll carry tallie." He held tallie in his arms.
"We need to get you all out of here.."

Tallie whined as she leaned in dreams chest... she was tired and confused what was going on.

"Shh..." Dream rubbed the back of tallies head, kissing her cheek softly.
"Calm down.." he hummed- trying to get tallie to sleep.
"It's okay..."

Zuma was confused what was going on... he didn't understand why they kept moving.
"Mama.. are we going Home..?" He looked up at George, whining.

"Not yet zuma... but we will be home soon.."
George held zumas hand whilst he held Elio in his arms.
"Dream- your phone keeps going off.." he gave the blonde an anxious look.
"You should check it."

"No, not right now- I need to get you all to the jeep then I'll check it." Dream wandered down the hall, glancing around in case.
"Come on." He looked down.. but- before he could continue, someone opened the door.

"FUCK-" Sapnap quickly ran in, slamming the door behind him- looking up at the alpha and omega.
"YOU FUCKING DUMB SUCKING BLONDE, ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" he pointed at Dream.
"I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THIS PLACE FOR YOU ALL"

"What?"
Dream cocked a brow, looking back at Sapnap.. why is he in such a rush.
"Is the Jeep ready..?" He held tallie up.

"NO- CHANGE OF PLA-" Sapnap flinched when he heard a gunshot hit the door.
"THEY ARE HERE." He turned to the alpha and omega.
"Ace found us- and she literally nearly FUCKING SHOT MY HEAD OFF!!"

Dream and George both felt there stomachs drop- well... that is not good- not at all.
"I-.. how."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW?! THEY HAVE A FUCKING GUN AND AIMED IT AT ME?!" Sapnap pointed at his head.
"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HOW."

"NOT THAT- how did she get here so fast?!" Dream snapped back at the beta.. he didn't know how to feel about this-

George took a step back.
"Dream...-" he quickly looked at Dream- I thought they had time.
"Why is she-"

"Ill Tell everyone what's going on-"
Dream quickly pulled George away, hiding him away from the door.
"Here- give me zuma-" he held his hand out, holding tallie carefully.

George carefully guided zuma to Dream.
"What are you going to do...?" He spoke softly, having a confused look... what was Dream gonna do..?
"Dream??"

"I'm going to get Sapnap them somewhere safe- are you able to split up with me and go with Elio and Sapnap?" Dream hid behind a door, glancing at George, hesitant what ace was planning.

"But we all can le-" George was cut off, why not all of them leave?

"I'm getting Sapnap to take you, Elio, tallie and zuma away from here whilst I deal with this" Dream looked over at Sapnap, seeing his friend hide near by.

"Look- can we just all get going?! I don't know how the fuck they got here so fast or why they did." Sapnap glanced back, worried if there going to break in any minute.
"BUT THERE IS LITERALLY A WHORE OUTSIDE WANTING TO KILL YOU BOTH."

Elio whined- he was scared what was going on.

George hugged Elio softly, nuzzling him.
"It's okay Elio." He spoke softly, holding Elio up.
"Just hold on"