.:27:.

Dream stomped down the hall, seeing foolish at the end of it.
"FOOLISH." He snapped.. he was pissed.

Foolish turned around- seeing his brother walk over to him.
"Oh Dream, your bac-" he was cut off.

Dream punched foolish across the face.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH." He snapped, angered by this alpha.

Everyone in the area jumped, looking over at the scene that was now taking place in front of them.

Foolish fell back onto the ground, slipping almost as he fell

"WHY IN THE FUCK." Dream crouched down as he grabbed the cuff of foolish's blazer, lifting him up.
"DID YOU BRING ZUMA OUT THERE." He growled.
"ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOT OR SOMETHING."

.: Sapnap and karl POV :.

Sapnap was cleaning his gun, taking it apart piece by piece, cleaning each part.

But once he put the pieces down he heard a loud noise come from the hallway.

Sapnap slowly peaked around the corner- seeing what all the yelling was... what the fuck?
"What's going o-" he cut himself off when he saw Dream holding foolish too the ground, yelling at him.

"Oh shit." Sapnap reached in his pocket for his phone, he had to record this.

Karl slapped sapnaps hand.
"Don't- foolish will kill you" he didn't want him recording- last time someone recorded an argument it went bad.

"Seriously?! Both our bosses are fighting!!" Sapnap groaned, wanting to record so bad.
"It would be funny!"

"Didn't you hear??" Karl leaned closer to his beta mate, whispering
"Foolish brought zuma to the meetup."

"WHAT" Sapnap blinked- raising his voice.
"He did That?!- but Jax was-"

Karl nodded.
"He nearly killed George and took zuma, Dream got there in time... you should know this, you were there." He had an unimpressed look.
"You were the support"

"Once foolish brought the items we left- I didn't know Jax was there till Dream messaged me." Sapnap looked back at the two arguing.
"Is George and zuma okay?" He frowned.

"Dream said George broke two fingers and maybe a sprained jaw." Karl sighed- that must hurt a lot.
"But zuma is okay, just a few scratches on his knees."

"Is Niki making sure he's okay?" Sapnap knew Dream would make sure George got the best treatment, especially by Niki.

Karl nodded, peaking around the corner again
"Yeah- I think there doing a check up on zuma too."

"Good- that little fucker better be okay." Sapnap sighed, looking back over at foolish.
"How could someone be so dumb and idiotic to put a kind on the line."

.: Dream POV :.

"HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE THAT FUCKING STUPID." Dream tightened his grasp, growling in the other alphas face.
"PUTTING MY CHILD ON THE LINE."

"Everyone came out saf-" foolish was cut off by the alpha.

"SAFE?! FOOLISH." Dream scoffed, shaking his head repeatedly.
"WE ARE MAFIA BOSSES, WE ARE NEVER SAFE- EVER.. THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE AFTER US." He pulled foolish closer.
"My child and mate were both put on the line because of you.. GEORGE BROKE TWO FINGERS."

Foolish scoffed- He broke two fingers.
"Oh no- your mate broke two fingers.. what ever will he d-"

Dream punched foolish across the face again.
"THATS NOT THE POINT, THE POINT IS IT WAS A SIMPLE PICK UP MISSION- NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HURT." He scrunched his nose, watching as foolish nose bled.
"BUT YOU FUCKED THAT UP."