.:17:.

George groaned as he flopped back into bed, nuzzling underneath the blankets.
"Bleh..." he gagged lightly.

"Hmm...?" Dream laid groggily in the bed, half asleep- it was around 5 am.
"What are you doing darling..." he rubbed his eyes faintly- waking himself up.

"Mhm.. morning sickness." George hide himself under the messy pillows, getting comfortable underneath the comfy materials.

Dream looked over and saw the bed was a complete mess- he couldn't see George or zuma- Jesus Christ.
"Zuma...? Where are you." He hummed, trying to find the child.

Zuma chirped as he poked his head out from under the pillows and blanket.
"I'm right here daddy." He giggled quietly, playing with a small blanket.

Dream had a small sigh of relief- okay so he's alive.
"Alright- so your okay." He leaned back into the pillows, humming faintly.

Zuma started crawling over the pillows towards  Dream.
"Dadd-" he was cut off as he fell into a small crater of pillows and blankets.

Dream broke into a small wheeze as he watched zuma disappear.

George groaned under the blankets and pillows as he sat up, zuma was clinging to his head.
"I'm too tired for this..." he muttered, rubbing his face.

Zuma just giggled as he started biting George's hair.

Dream just smiled, carefully taking zuma off the so very tired omega.
"He will make a fine alpha one day." He nuzzled zuma softly.

"What makes you think he will be a alpha..? He could be an omega Y'know" George rubbed his eyes, laying down in the messy bed once more.

"Because~ I just know he is- and he can be aggressive." Dream held zuma up by under his arms, holding him up.

"Grrr.." zuma joked, trying to act intimidating.

"He's a sweet heart." George carefully took zuma from dream, cradling him.
"Besides I'm the favourite parent." He kissed the top of zumas head.

"Pfft- no- I'm the favourite." Dream shook his head, moving himself towards George.
"We all know it."

"Okay- then since you think your the favourite- zuma, who is your favourite , mommy or daddy." George glanced down at zuma, rubbing his cheek softly.

Zuma anxiously looked between the two- before grasping George's cheek.
"Mommy!"

George grinned before flipping off Dream.
"Suck it ." He hugged zuma tightly.

Dream had an unimpressed look- but.. he knew how to get zuma to say him.
"Zuma, I'll let you play on my laptop."

Zuma turned and reached his arms out to Dream.
"Daddy!" He gasped.

"sUcK iT bItCh" Dream mocked George as he picked up zuma, nuzzling him.
"Now- go grab bunny from your room- okay love?"

George rolled his eyes before glancing out the forest... he wanted to go outside.

Zuma nodded as Dream carefully settled him on the floor.
"Okay Daddy!" He giggled as he made his way towards the door.

"Now- as you were saying- George?" Dream turned back around and George was gone.
"Where did you go...?" He was gone.