.:70:.

George gasped as he quickly sat up, wincing soon after.
"OW-" he winced, looking down at his arms.
"Fuck- where.."

He quickly looked around at where he was.... This... wasn't him...

George soon remembered what happened before he fell asleep.
"....he..." he grasped his throat lightly, remembering how Dream drugged him.
"Why.."

Tears began to fill his eyes.... The one person he trusted- drugged him to sleep.

George began to breath rapidly as he looked around the the room- he was afraid.. and stressed out... where was he- and where was his pups.

 where was he- and where was his pups

"George..?"

George quickly looked over, seeing the stupid blonde that cause all this- that sense of anger coming to him.

"Your awake" Dream walked over, sitting at the edge of the bed.
"I'm glad."

George quickly moved away from Dream, he has no words for what he did.... He broke his trust for the last time.
"Get the hell away from me." He said firmly, choking on his words as he did so.

"George- I want to apologize profusely what happened.. but you didn't get me much of a choice." Dream stared at his hands, looking down.
"I got Niki to replace the bandages and she brought you a glass of water a few hours ago."

George was angry... furious..
"You don't get to apologize." He said firmly, sitting up.
"What you did was unforgivable."

"I know." Dream nodded, continuing to stare forward.
"But you didn't get me a choic-"

"I DID GIVE YOU A CHOICE, AND IT WAS FOR ME TO STAY." George aggressively snapped, sitting up.
"You.. kidnapped me." He felt tears in his eyes, staring at Dream.
"And brought me here forcefully.."

"Don't look at it like that please, I had to." Dream looked back at George, having a soft gaze.
"You would have been hurt there, it was safer to bring you here."

George gripped his blanket firmly.
"Where are the pups??" He didn't trust Dream with the pups... not one bit.

"Asleep in the next room over." Dream looked down at his hands.
"Niki put them to sleep while I was focused in my office."

George stared at Dream.
"I want to go back home." He said firmly.
"Take me back home- to my nest."

"This is home-" Dream was cut off.

"No it's not.... Home is where I feel safe and where the real dream is." George's eyes began to fill with tears.
"This isn't home." He snapped.

"What are you talking about..?" Dream furrowed his brows as he turned around.
"Im right here." He was confused.

"No..." George slowly shook his head as tears rolled down his face.
"Your not the dream I love and trust, he isn't here...." He mumbled.
"He is back home."