Prologue

Hailey's POV

"Hailey don't worry okay? We're here for you. We'll help you raise this baby. You're still part of our family since you're married to my late brother." Kiara said brushing my back. "I know he died so soon and you feel dead too since you miss him so much but please eat something. Don't starve the innocent soul growing inside of you."

"Thank you." I managed to say taking the food she came with.

.....

Paige's POV

"Yes mom I promise I'll make you guys proud by performing wonderfully when I reach college." My mother smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Call us when you reach school okay?" I nodded.

"I will." I turned to my little brother. "Take care of mom and dad okay?" I said.

"I thought they were supposed to take care of me." He shot making us laugh.

"Right." I got in the cab and waved to my family as the car moved away.

____________________

Hey y'all. I am back with a new one. (Grins) Please follow me to see my other stories.
I'm so excited!!
I hope you guys will love it.
Third book so far and it might be the last. Oops!..........unless you guys want me to come up with another one after reading this then maybe it won't.

For now let's continue with The Billionaire's Widow, shall we? It will have shorter chapters so it's going to be a short story guys.

Enjoy!!