Chapter 15: Better Days

•••••••••••

°°°°°°

It's been almost a week since kita was living with me, and I still didn't know why he covers his eyes and I wanted to know, I couldn't wait patiently anymore!! I just thought of asking him.

"Hey can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure" he replied paying his all attention to me, from the book he was busy reading

"Why do you cover your right eye? It's okay if you dont wanna answer that!"

He suddenly stood up and got infront of me I was confused what will he do then he suddenly lift his hair which was infront of his eye and showed me his

Smt like this

"My lost my eye from my crazy stalker" he chuckled but I find no reason it was funny.

"Everyone was afraid of it and it look scary so I thought of hiding it with my hair" he looked back at the book he was reading.

"I think it's cool" he look at me and gaved me a smile.

"And don't hide it" I put his front hair behind his ear "There! much better stay like this" I went back to the counter to make dinner.

We talked for a bit and went to sleep,

The Next Morning

I thought of going out and roam since I was fully healed after all, but kita refused to go with me, I was walking where Mikey and Draken would always be, and I saw him with another guy he doesn't look like he's in toman, I went to greet them.

"Hey guys what's up"

"Hey Mahiru your all better its so good to see you" he pat my head.

"What about you Shachō what's up" I tease getting close to him.

"Nothing" it was odd he replied in a cold voice, I looked over to his shoulder and saw a guy behind him.

"Who's this pipsqueak?" I got closer to take a better look.