Chapter 27: Bloody halloween pt.3last

"Kei? Are you okay" she went to him and started tearing up, chifuyu was also there he was crying, but Mahiru couldn't kill Kisaki.

*Police siren*

"The cops are here" they started running away and Mikey told Toman to retreat but Hanma was on his way so Mikey kicked him on his head.

They started going out "I'll stay here with baji" kazutora said and stood there.

Toman started walking out the gate to escape, kazutora called Mikey and said sorry while bowing.

Mahiru was still kneeling down infront of Baji "don't give up on me, I love you" she said and baji just smiled closing his eyes.

"Mahiru" kazutora called her and Mahiru stood up.

"Im sorry-" he was cut off when Mahiru punched him, she didn't said anything else but walked away.

Nana was standing there waiting for Mahiru "let's go" Mahiru told nana and walked.

Kazutora notice Nana was also standing there watching him, but she left looking disappointed and followed Mahiru.

Mahiru pov

I got out the parking lot with nana somewhere far, the ambulance and police had already Came.

"Nana I think you should go home now" I said to nana not looking at her.

"Im sorry about what happened to Baji" she also cried and left.

I was alone at the my favourite place the bridge I mentioned that all time.

"Mahiru are you okay" I heard Takemicchi voice and turned

"Im sorry I couldn't protect baji-" he was cut off when I punch him.

"How could you messed up" I grab him by his collar.

"I- I don't know" he started tearing up my grip only got tighter and tighter.

"You said kazutora stab him, wasn't you supposed to stop him" I hit him again I tried to hit him again but someone hold my hand. I turned and saw Mikey hold my hand "let him go" he said.

I got up and looking at Takemicchi "if he die im gonna kill you" I said and left I was still crying but I wanted to find out is he still okay.

I went back to the place and saw many police and an ambulance I ran towards the ambulance and saw Baji's unconscious body.

"What happened here?" I tried to act innocent since I didn't wanna get caught.

"Gang war" one of the police said but I ran towards the ambulance and climbed the ambulance.

"Is he okay" I asked one of the doctor there replied "he's gonna be fine once we get him to the hospital".

"Ah thank you" I was relief and hold his hand.

"And you are?" He asked.

"I- what am I his girlfriend" I replied crying and smiling slightly.

I got off the ambulance cuz all I wanted to know was that he was okay, I was feeling a lot better it was like a weight lifted but I was still anxious about his condition.

I got home kita asked what happened and I told him about Baji, but I don't wanna bother anyone so I just went to take a bath and slept.

The next morning

My phone rings I picked it up and said hello in a sleepy voice.

"Hey aren't you coming school is about to start" it was yuzuha, I told her I won't come today and everything that happened, she understood and hung up.

I got up and went to the hospital, I checked out on the counter.

"Can you tell me on what room is Baji in"

"Yes it's room no 345 in second floor"

I quickly went up the elevator and opened the door of room 345, I saw Baji's mom sitting beside him sleeping.

I went towards her and shake her slightly
"Um Mrs Baji-san" she woke up and looked at me.

"Oh Mahiru what are you doing here?"

"Im here to look after kei you should go home" but she insisted and said she can take care of him but she look tired so I just convince her and she left, leaving some clothes and stuff.

I sat where she was sitting and looked at baji unconscious body, I hold his hand and noticed he was wearing the bracelet I gaved him.

When suddenly the nurse came in with some paper in her hand and stethoscope.

She checked his pulse, "um can you tell me what happened to him?"

"He in a seizure due to lack of blood in his body but it won't be long" she said and left.

I was looking out the window making scenario in my head when I got startled with a sudden knock.

I turned and saw Mikey standing at the door "oh it's you" I said and looked back at the window.

"How's he?" He said and I told him the whole things and that he'll be hospitalized for few months.

After talking for few minutes he apologized and said that he doesn't like me being upset with him, plus it wasn't his fault why am I getting so upset.

We sort things out and I started looking after baji but I didn't stayed with him 24/7 since I still have school and my gang.

I just visit him with I'm free or sometimes I think his mother is tired, I had a gang meeting after a long time.

"oakaresama des shachou" everyone greeted me, and I stood in the middle.

"I wanted to know you guys are a member of kuroi Tenshi"

"HAII!" everyone response.

"Then are you guys willing to help the Tokyo Manji gang when I told you too?"

"Huh?" Everyone was confused

"When the Tokyo Manji gang needs help from us will you guys fight for them?"

"Well if you want us too then yes, I mean your the president and we always listen to what you say" one girl said and everyone nod in agreement there response made me smile.

"Um Shachō I have a request" one of the girl in fifth division said.

"Yes?"

"There is this guy in my class and he keeps bothering me like asking me out or you kno touching me inappropriately"

"Can't you hit him or beat him up?"

"I did but the teacher knows I'm in a gang and she keeps telling me that if I do anything she'll have me expelled" she said looking down clenching on her clothe.

Weird situation and why is she telling me this I thought, I rub my chin thinking what can I do.

"Do you want us to go and beat him up?" Asura said smiling and putting her arm around the girl's neck.

"No we're not allow to do that, remember what happened last time"

"Oh yess righttt you had to bail me out" she laughed.

"That was a mess, but we'll figure something out"