Chapter 53: Minor? No.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

••••••••

••••••••

Next morning

They woke up pretty early and went outside for some activities.

"Hey new girl" some girl called holding a basketball.

"Me?" Mahiru pointed at herself.

"Come play with us" she said and others gesture her to come as well.

"But I don't know how to play"

"It's okay we'll teach ya" she threw the ball and Mahiru caught it.

"Okay" Mahiru went to play with them and Hiyoko was sitting on a bench with some other people.

The other prisoners were nice since they weren't under that girl with messy hair.

"Hey your getting the hang of it" they taught Mahiru they became a good friend.

"Hey you there!" Suddenly someone called and Mahiru turned.

"We haven't met" it was the girl with the messy hair.

"Oi Asuko knock it off" the girl try to protect Mahiru since they all thought Mahiru was a minor.

"Huh but I'm just trying to be her friend" no she wasn't, she only wanted Mahiru to work under her since they thought she was minor.

"Why do you want me to work under you" Mahiru asked holding the ball.

"It's a rule babe" she trace her fingers through Mahiru's hair.

"Ugh...."

"You wanna fight one-on-one?" Mahiru asked, she thought if she fight one-on-one and get this over.

"Oi do you even know what your doing?" The girl who invited Mahiru to play basketball asked.

"They don't know" she smiled back.

"Okay then, get ready" they cleared out space for them to fight, it was very normal for the prisoners to fight with eachother so the guard didn't even pay attention.

"If anything goes wrong we're here" the girl told Mahiru smiling.

"It's okay that won't be necessary"

Asuko threw a punch towards Mahiru, but she simply dodge it "you thought I was a minor right?" Mahiru said and kept dodging her punch.

"You all thought I was minor" she chuckled and punch her and she didn't missed.

"Im 19" Mahiru said smiling "I was expecting you might be stronger then this, I guess I was worrying about nothing" Mahiru out her hand.

"What?" The girl was already done but she was confused by Mahiru action.