Chapter 28: Fashion Show

Summery when Takemicchi went back to the future

- Takemicchi was one of Toman Admin
- he sat down on the table, with everyone.
Koko hajime, seishu inui, pah, peh, kawata Nahoya, hakkai, muto, hanma, chifuyu. They were sitting on the table.

Takemicchi saw a black hair girl facing the wall she was sitting on the chair and beside her was a girl she met at the public toilet Hasegawa,

Pah started arguing with koko and seishu, actually everyone was arguing with eachother.

"Ughh shut up you noisy bitchh!!" The girl with black hair said and turned around and saw Takemicchi he knew it was Mahiru.

"What you wanna take this outside" pah said to koko.

"Aren't we having fun" suddenly kisaki came from the door and got up and bow except Mahiru, Takemicchi was confused at first but he bow.

"Good evening sir"

Later he took Takemicchi and chifuyu with him in his office, he apologized to chifuyu for Baji's death.

Takemicchi was confused what happened didn't Mahiru saved baji.

They drank wine and he confessed that he used kazutora to kill baji then suddenly he passed out and woke up tied in a chair beside him was Chifuyu also tied up and beaten up.

He killed chifuyu by shooting him in his head and he was gonna kill Takemicchi too but it black out and someone took Takemicchi out and it was kazutora he explained what happened.

Baji was saved but he was killed during the Fight between Tenjiku incident protecting Mahiru, and Nana also died along with Emma.
-back to the past-

-Mahiru Pov-
After few Weeks I had to go to school and the teacher had a announcement, I met yuzuha she was worried but I told her everything is fine.

"We're gonna have a school compitition with The Naganuma School"

"Them again!!!" One of the girl said.

"Then what's the compitition about?"

"*Clear throat* a fashion show, festival theme, and I think few adult will be there to judge"

I couldn't care less I was looking out the window even toh we always have a school compitition with The Naganuma School but I never participate, one time I did but it was just a small role.

"And I thought we might need some help from -sch name- So, Takashi Mitsuya come in" everyone woahh.

"Hi I'm Takashi Mitsuya for -his sch name- I'm here to help you guys for the fashion show" he was introducing himself when a girl beside me tap on my shoulder.

"He's cute do you think I have a chance" I didn't pay attention but when she said do I have a chance I screamed.

"WHAT YOU SERIOUSLY!!!" everyone looked at me, I was embarrassed and Mitsuya waved.

"Shit, you kidding" I whispered this time and the teacher left us with him so we have to plan everything.

"Hoi Mahiru" Mitsuya suddenly came to me and I can see all the girls were giving me 'the look'.

We talked for a bit and decided what to do for the compitition but I wasn't interested so I left I could see everyone surrounded him.

"Hoi yuzuha" I said standing outside her class and she came running we went to get lunch with Nana and I told her that Mitsuya came to help.

"Oh he did? We got a teacher" she chuckled and we went to eat lunch, and ofc Nana paid cuz she promised during the fight day.

After lunch we went back to our classes and noticed everyone were on there place and Mitsuya was on the front and something was written on the blackboard, I awkward went to my seat.

"So Mahiru what are you gonna do?" Suddenly Mitsuya asked and everyone look back at me, and I was currently eating chips.

"Huh? Come again?"

"Mahiru-chan Doesn't like participate in any programs" one of the guy said and I just shrugged.

"But I think this time Mahiru should"

"Hahaha your just saying that cuz you wanna see Mahiru in a dress" the girl tease him.

"But it's not a bad idea actually we haven't seen her in any other clothes then her school uniform"

Everyone agreed and forced me to participate on the fashion, the plan was

5-7 people will be decorating or helping with the stage, 6 people will do the ramp walk, first one to walk is.
Hiyoko Yamazaki (would be the first one to come, alone)
Machiko matsuda (second, alone)
Then haru Yoshida (alone)
While haru is at the front then Mahiru will come.

"Ughh what a drag" I went back to my seat.

School was over and I saw Mitsuya talking to some girls and they were giggling made me cringe.

"Hey Taka-chan can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah sure" I took him somewhere outside the gate.

"Why did you pair me up with haru?" I was irritated.

"Well, since you got no boyfriend and I thought haru likes you so you might like him too" I was shocked when he said you got no boyfriend.

"I have a boyfriend" I suddenly barf it out then realised that no one knows about me and kei.

"What?" He look confused.

"Nothin" I just walked away, and went home.

Kita went back to Okayama but we didn't bit farewell he left a note on the table, the past 3 week I spend 
Visiting baji and that fashion show we discussed,

Every after school we would stay late and discuss, The school was also looking pretty with the decorations and the stage which our school did, and the dress I had to wear was a (just some designs related to Chanel)

-After 3week-
3rd pov

Mahiru sat on the chair beside baji cause it's been a long time she decided to spend the night since tomorrow was a holiday, she didn't realise but she fell asleep holding his hand.

Baji suddenly woke up as he noticed it was 6 in the morning he slowly got up and felt something on his hand.

He look down and it was Mahiru holding his hand, he slightly smiled and tried to sit up straight but he Yelp in pain causing Mahiru to wake up.

"Hii~" he greeted smiling.

"So what are you-" he was cut off when Mahiru suddenly hugged him.

"Im so glad you woke up" baji hug back and rub her back, Mahiru suddenly broke the hug and look at baji with tears in her eyes baji was confused "huh".

She suddenly kissed him closing her eyes but baji was too surprised he widened his eyes but he didn't broke it.

:P