Chapter 17: Reconflict

Mahiru pov

I was lying on my bed today was a holiday and yesterday at school yuzuha came and we talked after a long time I requested her to join Kuroi tenshi but she refused and told me she has to work for black dragon, I can't force someone to join Kuroi tenshi if they can't.

I look at my phone there was 2 days left for the festival and Toman and Meobius to crash. I thought of taking a walk when I heard police siren and people yelling I decided to check it out and I saw there were many people in same uniform but it wasn't Toman the jacket says meobius they started running and I spot Mikey, draken and takemichi running, he was bleeding I called them and they stop and turned around.

"Oi what happened Takemicchi are you okay?" he was panting hard.

"Come on" Mikey said as he ran I just following them while running suddenly Takemicchi faint.

"Takemicchi!!" Mikey proclaimed and went to him and noticed he lost consciousness. Let's skip

After few days Takemicchi was conscious again, and I found out Pah stab osania and got arrested, Mikey thought of bailing Pah out but Draken was against it and Peh was also very upset, Toman had split in two everything was falling apart.

Mikey was learning on the railing near a bridge, I went to him.

"Mahiru? Do you think I'm the one at fault?" He asks looking down.

"I don't, but if you think about it, it was Pah's decision to give himself up" I replied taking a deep breath.
"Um.. Mikey?" I turned to him and he was gone.

-After 2 days-

It was finally the day for Toman and Meobius to fight against each other, and I also heard that Mikey and Draken patch things up with eachother cuz of Takemicchi he give me a weird feeling, I wasn't worried since Mikey was there with them but I still thought to go out and have fun, I called Hasegawa and we went towards the festival on my bike.

"You don't wanna get involved then why are we going?" Hasegawa asked who was sitting behind me on my bike.

"Yeah we're not gonna get involved but I still wanna see the fight".

We reached the festival but there was nothing much to see maybe they haven't started yet, me and Hasegawa brought some snacks and roam the place when we suddenly spot the fight, we ran and hid somewhere behind the building and peek through the walls.

"Look there's Mikey" Hasegawa said pointing at Mikey.

"But why are there only him Draken and Mitsuya and a lost boy?" Hasegawa was confused.

"That's Mikey's new friend he doesn't know how to fight and look Mikey is walking towards someone do you know him?" I ask but Hasegawa didn't replied I was confused what the hell happened to her.

"Oi you there" I turned around and saw her eyes widened as like she saw something terrifying.

"You know him?" She slightly nod.

"WHAT!" I proclaimed loud enough for them to hear, some of them turned towards us where we were hiding but I quickly hid myself.

"How do you know him?" She replied with a unsure 'I don't know'.
"Then why did you ughh forget it"

We went back to watching the fight, Mikey was alone fighting them but there were too many, I clenched my fist.