Chapter 43: Kuroi Tenjiku

°°°

•••••••

•••••••

I went to the Hideout and everyone was present there I had many boxes since we have like 300 members, I called few people to help me.

"What's that?" Hasegawa asked.

"The new uniform for kuroi Tenshi" I said smiling.

"So this is for you and this for you" I started giving them the uniform one by one they were surprised and we kept the old ones in the boxes.

-Third pov-

When everyone got their uniform Mahiru was smiling cause she could see that everyone liked it.

"Ahhh this is so cool" Asura proclaimed.

"Since you always has a stick or a pipe with you so I thought I might make a small compartment for it" Mahiru said smiling she made a extra pocket or a small compartment for Asura's uniform.

"And what's this?" Omari was also there.

"That is a phone size pocket for you and for your things" Mahiru replied.

"But why is mine so shorter then yours?"

"Umm that's cause your always home and it'll be very defficult for you"

"I hope you all like your uniform"

"Are you kidding these are great!! Thanks president" everyone started thanking Mahiru and try on there uniform.

"It must have been hard" Hasegawa stated and Mahiru turned her head.

"Yeah it was but it was worth it" Mahiru replied smiling slightly.

"And we got a fight thread from a gang"

"Name?"

"It doesn't say it just written we gotta go to -location- for a rematch"

"Huh? Rematch?" Mahiru didn't think about it much cause she knows whoever it was it'll be a piece of cake.

---------
(Same day)

Mahiru was at the bridge alone she was thinking some things through.

"Mahiru" someone called her and she turned to see who it was.

"Fuyu-chan? What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you about Baji-san" he Stated, Mahiru's eyes got widened and turned the other way.

"I know he came to meet you!" He proclaimed calmly.

"Yes he did" chifuyu went silent.

"So what if he did I know he's your best friend but do you really thought he would-" she stoped and sighed.

"What!!"

"He cut ties with me!!" Mahiru replied and turn to look at chifuyu he had a terrified expression.

"That can't be true"

"Well it is he came to me around March and I was happy to see him after many months but he was not the same kei I know, he said he also cut ties with Mikey and told me he had someone else" Mahiru voice got low as she look down.

Chifuyu didn't said anything for a while

"I know I can't even believe it either but I think that guy did something"

"Huh?"

"Well don't worry about it atleast he's Happy and get a girlfriend!" Mahiru said and went home but she remembered she had to take her bike to repair.

"Well I guess it's time" Mahiru sighed and took her bike to the bike shop.

"Um hello I need to fix my bike is anyone here" Mahiru was at shop called 'D&D motors'

"Yes welcome sorry we were busy over there" it was Draken.

"Draken-kun?" Mahiru was Confused to see him here.

"Oh hey Mahiru you need to fix your bike?" Mahiru nooded cause she was too stunned to speak.

"Is that your new gang uniform" Draken was surprised to see Tenjiku uniform in different colour.

"Inupi!" He called and Inupi came from the back wiping his hand he was also surprised to see Mahiru.

"Yeah you called?"

"Mahiru need to fix her bike can you take a look?" He asked Inupi he replied with a okay I'm on it and went to take some stuff.

"Woah!" Mahiru suddenly barf out shit

"You like him?" Draken suddenly asked making Mahiru slutter.

"W-Whattttt pffft off course he-he-heh" she fake laugh, it got awkward so draken went inside.

"Can you give me the keys" Inupi came back and asked Mahiru for the keys, she handed him.

Inupi was working on the bike he was checking few things while Mahiru rest her chin on her palm watching him.

"Where did you got this bike?" He asked.

"It was Haruki's I found it on the garage" Mahiru replied and continue waiting, but suddenly her phone rings.

"Excuse me" she went to take it.

"President come quick it's that gang we talked about" Hasegawa informed her and Mahiru hung up.

"Seishu-kun I have a place to go so can you call me when your done with the bike, here's my number" Mahiru gaved him her number cause she has had to go, Inupi agreed and Mahiru went her way.

"Hey what happening here?" Mahiru reached the location, she saw some people with normal clothes they didn't have any gang uniform and a girl with black hair who was facing the other direction.

"Who's she?" Mahiru asked looking at the girl with black hair cause she facing the other way.

"Ruru-chan" suddenly nana appear from the girl's back and she turned.

"Mahiru!" The girl also turn with nana, Mahiru recognise her she was the same girl kuroi Tenshi fought with last year.

"Who are you? And why is nana with you?" Mahiru asked with a cold voice and slowly walk towards her.

"I was just-" nana was cut off when suddenly someone covered her mouth.

"What the helll do you think your doing" Mahiru was standing right infront of the girl, But the girl was just smirking,.she had red eyes.