Chapter 21: Date?

[Draken was on death row, cuz of kisaki but takemicchi doesn't know who is this kisaki person is, he killed hina and akkun Draken said Mikey killed kazutora cuz of Baji and Mahiru disappeared after Baji's death and we've never heard from her ever again]

- Meanwhile at the past -

"WAHHHH I CAN'T BELEAVE THIS!!"

"OH MY GODDD!!!"

Yuzuha and Nana started screaming and lost control after I told them about me and Baji.

"OMG can I be your maid of honour when you guys get married" Nana said cuz she was too excited, I hit her on the head softly.

"Too far Nana"

"Ouchh" she rub her head.

"Oh come on it's not like I'm gonna be with him forever" I said shrugging.

"Still I just can't believe this!! Are you guys gonna go on a date?" Yuzuha asked sitting on my right and nana was sitting on my left

"Yeah actually about that I need your  help"

"On what?" They asked.

"Well since I never had a mother so I don't know how to dress up like a 'lady', and I don't have any clothes" I stated waiting for an response.

"Oooooooooo then let's go" Yuzuha grab my hand and started pulling me I didn't have the time to react cuz nana was pushing me from behind.

"Wait what about class?"

"Forget it this is more important"

After few hours of them pulling me we reached to a store it wasn't that small but it was fill with many clothes.

Yuzuha and Nana started searching for some clothes while I was wondering around the store.

"Ruru-chan come here and try this on" Nana called and I went to her she hand me some pink colour clothes.

"Seriously pink?"

"Just try it on!!" I took it and went to the changing room, after changing I took a look on the mirror

Smt like this---

I got out pulling down the skirt cuz it was too short.

"So?" Both of them tilled their head.

"Ugh this is ridiculous I'm changing plus my tattoo is visible" I went back to change.

"So pink dosent really suits her, let's find something else" they both went seperate way and continue their search.

I was being very careful getting it off cuz I didn't wanna rip it, "here try this" Yuzuha hand me another dress from the door.

Now it was a red cocktail dress, why the hell will wear a cocktail dress plus not my size.