Chapter 68: Haru's wedding

᪥᪥᪥

"where the hell were you" Hasegawa put both her hand on Mahiru's shoulder shaking her

"I texted you I'll be later"

"Oh right!" Hasegawa moved away but she suddenly gaved a quick glare at Mahiru.

"Draken go smell her" she gesture him and sat back on her place. Draken stood infornt of Mahiru and took a deep breath.

"What are you doing!?" She got pissed.

"Did u bump into someone?" He tilled his head slightly.

"Shit I forgot I kissed a Haitani yes I went shopping and there was big crowd and A GUY SUDDENLY PUSHED ME, LEAVE ME ALONE" she went to the bar to get a drink.

It was 4:30 in the morning everyone was asleep on hall couch, they quickly woke up by the sound of door opening.

It was Mikey he looked around noticing everyone was looking at him half asleep "hey" he greeted and everyone came running towards him..

"Oh my God!" Mahiru goes to hug him, stops short, and hits him on the shoulder
"Where the hell have you been?!!"

"Just, y'know out" he hesitated.

"Ohh, out, oh God, I don't know why we didn't think to check there!" Hasegawa said sarcastically

"What were you doing?" Mahiru asked.

"I uh, went to a bar.and then I just uh, just walked around for a while" he walked awkwardly infront of everyone.

"You walked around all night in the city by yourself?" Said Mahiru suspicious.

Nana snaps her fingers "He hooked up! He hooked up with someone"

"Look, I don't have to answer your questions! Okay? I'm a big boy, I can do whatever I want!"

"He hooked up!! Tell us about her!" Nana didn't gaved up.

"Manjiro-san you left your scarf" suddenly some girl entres and sees everyone. Everyone looked at her in amaze.

She had black staight hair with light blue eyes, she greeted while smiling "hi I'm fujimira Yuriko" she stated slightly bowing.

"Yoru-chi I'll talk to later" he took the scarf and she went out door bidding farewell.

"Woah, okay she kinda looks like 15 years old Mahiru" Hasegawa stated.

"Mhm just few details different"

-That afternoon-

"You look fancy where are you going?" Hasegawa asked as she watched Mahiru getting dressed.

"To Haru's wedding" she applied light lipstick.

"He's getting married!?" She was shock, Mahiru explain everything to Hasegawa.