Chapter 51: Beat The Hell Out of

"Kakucho!" Mahiru yelled cause he fell on the ground unconscious.

"I can't let Tenjiku's Princess get hurt" he chuckled "The fuck" Mahiru barfed out.

Before Mahiru could react, Mikey started punching South, his face was full with blood.

"Mikey" Mahiru said softly and stoped his fist, Mikey looked at Mahiru with no expression.

"I know your upset about Draken but you don't have be like this" South was already death.

"OII what did you do Manjiro!!" Madarame scremed from afar, Mikey glared at him and decided to kill him off too but Mahiru touched his shoulder and gaved him a smile.

"Let me" she said and got up and walked towards Madarame.

"Akira-san are you sure you don't wanna do this"

"Haaaaa you really have the guts don't you" he threw a punch on Mahiru but she dodged and punch him on the stomach with her knee.

"I have to protect Ayo-chan and for that I'll join your gang" Mahiru started having flashback when Akari swear to protect her sister.

"You killed one of my member and you own me, A life for a life" Mahiru said and choked him against the ground.

"M-Mahiru your gonna kill him stop!" Takemicchi yelled holding his broken arm.

"I don't care" she replied in a cold voice.

"Mahiru that's enough" Mikey called.

Suddenly the police came and everyone started running but Mahiru didn't stoped chocking him and eventually he was dead.

"Mikey what are you doing standing there Run!!" Mahiru notice Mikey was standing there looking at her.

"Hey! you there don't move" one the police came running towards them.

"Mikey!" Mahiru yelled and dragged Mikey towards the building where the other members were hiding.

A sharp sting left Mikey's cheeks "you killed south"
"And you killed Madarame" he replied.

"Im going back" Mahiru turned and decided to go back towards the ground, but she was stoped by Mikey.

"Why?"

"They already saw me and don't worry I won't drag you down with me I'll take your blame" Mahiru replied not looking at him.

"You can't do that"

"Mikey can you please leave this delinquent life and do something else but this, Draken would have want that" Mahiru said but Mikey started walking towards her.

"Haru please hold Mikey" Mahiru notice haru was hiding behind the walls, he came out and started talking to Mikey but Mikey couldn't let that happen.

"Mikey sleep" Mahiru said and punched him on the stomach he lost consciousness.

"Um Mahiru" haru called stopping Mahiru from walking towards the ground.

"I'll lead your gang" he said as he hold her hand.

Mahiru shook her head left and right "that's no need just disbanded it and don't tell this to anyone" she said and left running in the rain, haru watch her figure getting disappeared.

"Put your hand behind your head and get down on your knees" the police yelled and Mahiru got down on her knees, the police quickly came and put hand cuffs on her hands.

South and Madarame death body was carried to the ambulance and they left, Mahiru was sitting at the car thinking why did she did this?.

"What happened?" Hasegawa asked haru who was standing looking down.

"Mahiru turned herself in and said she'll took the blame" haru replied, Hasegawa got mad and grabbed him by the coller.

"How can you let this happen" her grip got tighter.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what to do"

"It was my fault I'm sorry" Mikey suddenly woke up and walked out the building.

••••••••

"Ahh~ the weather feels heavy I wonder what's ruru-chan doing" Nana said looking out window.

"Nana come here" her coworker called.
"Coming" she replied and went back.

••••

The rain stopped and everyone was looking at Hasegawa who was standing at the front.

Hasegawa was assigned to take over kuroi Tenshi in the absence of Mahiru.

"What are we gonna do president is gone"

"This is all my fault" Akari cried clenching on her hair.

"It's no one's fault, just Mahiru told us to disband kuroi Tenshi then that's what we're gonna do" Hasegawa said and stood up.

"But doesn't she wanted to be on the top?" Member asked.

"Yes but for now that's what we have to do, so I guess kuroi Tenshi can't move forward without Mahiru" Hasegawa stated.

"Who here have any objection with President's order!" She proclaimed.

"We don't if that's what president wants then we have no objection, But if she changes her mind then we'll be there" a memeber stated.

"Yeahh we will be no matter what" Tanako-san added.

"Thank you guys" Hasegawa said and everyone smiled some of them were crying.

They ended the meeting but they decided to keep the uniform just in case, Hasegawa was sitting on the place where Mahiru always sits.

Suddenly the door opens and it was the old man who gaved them the hideout.

"Oh grandfather you can take the place back we're not gonna use it anymore" Hasegawa said and took out the keys.

"No keep the keys and I have something for you" the old man took out a box and hand it to Hasegawa.

"Mahiru-chan told me to give you this" he handed her and left.