Happy Birthday Mahiru

May 30

"Hey hold this" Nana handed baji some party cap and decorations.

"What's this for? You said it's an emergency that's why I left in the middle of my meeting"  he said in a irritated tone.

"I knew you weren't gonna come if I told you to come, so I had to say it's for Mahiru" Nana smirked turning his head towards Baji who was red.

"Shut up (urusai)!"

"We got all we need let's go" Nana walked out the door followed by baji, but he was still confused what is Nana trying to do.

"Will you just tell me what's going on!"

Nana sigh and took a deep breath "we are gonna give Mahiru a surprise birthday party" she said excitedly.

"Huh! But how do you know her birthday?"

"I don't so we picked a date and decided to throw her a party, cause ever since I've met her she would always do something for us in our Birthday but she never do anything for herself" Nana stated making her way to the hideout.

"I understand" Baji followed Nana to the hideout, his eyes got widened when he saw Draken and Mikey present there.

"Oh hoi Keisuke your also here to celebrate our President's birthday?"Asura said waving her hand up.

"Mikey, Draken what are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"You think your the only one we invited" Nana said and went to the others who were already busy decorating the hideout.

"But where's Mahiru?"

"She and Hasegawa went to sort things out with a gang who recently debut" kiko replied.

"Ok guys we don't have enough time left they might be on their way"

_____

"Huh!!" Mahiru aggressively grab the girl's coller.

"So your saying just because your new in town WE should respect You" a vein pop on her forehead.

"Hey settle down guys we don't want any trouble" a girl who was standing behind her stated.

"We're just saying that you guys should pay a little respect to us since we are new that's all" she hold Mahiru's wrist (while Mahiru was still holding the first girl's coller)

"Huh!" Now Hasegawa got mad due to the girl grabbing on Mahiru's wrist.

"Listen we were here to welcome you to the town but I guess that's not possible anymore" Hasegawa grabbed the girl and punched her.

"Shibuya is our territory, as long as we are here there is no way you can top the score board, Hasegawa let her go" Mahiru stated and Hasegawa let her go.

"Ahh these people they get on my nerves" Mahiru was tired after that, she rest her arm on the railing while Hasegawa was taking something to drink from the vending machine.

"Here, yeah I mean what do they think we are" Hasegawa sat beside where Mahiru was standing.

"Let's just go back to the hideout" Hasegawa almost choke cause she knew what was going on, on the hideout.

"So soon I'm too tired to move" she made an excuse which causes Mahiru to doubt her.

"Weird hearing this from you" Mahiru was also tired so she didn't fight it.

"Hey you guys can come now" Hasegawa got a message from nana.

"Yeah let's go now it's getting late" Mahiru checked the time and it was 3 in the afternoon.