TRAILER

[dramatic music playing in the background continuously]

Endlessly season 2

"We have to win" you see Mahiru with a serious face, sitting on her same spot, surrounded by her members but you don't recognise some of them.

Baji fighting with 5 different girls, cut scene to the intro, "We are the soul sisters" the five girls posing in different poses.

"Let's do this!" Mahiru yelled running towards another gang but you didn't recognise them either.

"Mahiru was the who killed him" you heard in naoto voice.

"She's not the Mahiru we know, she's someone else" you hear in Hasegawa's voice.

"Something happen at the juvie" Hasegawa is sitting at the visitor room meeting with Hiyoko.

The appearance of a
new gang

"NANA!" Mahiru yelled as she saw blood was streaming down from her mouth.

"Im gonna take my revenge"

"Mahiru don't be a killer!" Now you see Baji and Mahiru having a conversation.

-Blackout- means cut scene-

"Yahahahahhaha" now you see Asura stabbing someone ruthlessly.

-Blackout-

"I'll save you" you heard an audio in someone's voice but the screen shows Mikey holding out his hand, there was a girl infront of him who's ready to jump off a building.

"I lost everything, everything is falling apart!" Mahiru said while crying on the ground.

-Blackout-

"Eh? Y-Your my mom?" Mahiru pointed at the middle age women who has similar resembles as her.

"You faked your death? And now you wanna join me?"

"I only want you to continue your life as a delinquent, what has happened to you!!"

"I- I don't know"

"Mahiru if I'm no longer here, can you lead my gang as my last wish"

"Father I'm sorry"

-Blackout-

Will Takemicchi be able to save Mahiru this time

Endlessly season 2

Coming soon

The final showdown