Chapter 65: Vacation♡︎

❤︎❤︎❤︎

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

☘︎☘︎☘︎☘︎

"HASEGAWAAA!!" Mahiru yelled coming out the room with messy hair.

"What!?" She got startled while drinking coffee.

"It's past 10! Why didn't you wake me up I'm late for my job!!" She proclaimed.

Hasegawa started laughing all of a sudden, Mahiru just stared at her.

"Y-You should go and see yourself in the mirror" she said while laughing, Mahiru was confused she quickly went to the bathroom.

Her hair was hella messy and she had light dark circles under her eyes, and there was a drooling line across her face.

"Oh shit" she curses and later also burst into laughter.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Let's see I think 16 hours, and don't worry I've already informed the hospital that you can't come today and their okay with it" Mahiru chuckled and went to wash up. "Thanks"

"So what's your plan for today?" Hasegawa also had a job, she asked while getting ready.

"Well since I'm already up and got a lot of time I was thinking I should visit Hiyoko-san" Hasegawa just nodded and went to her job so did Mahiru.

"068 you got a visitor" Hiyoko came, she look the same.

"Hey Mahiru how's life outside the prison?" She said chuckling.

"Ugh isn't the dark circles enough?"

"What's your job anyway?" Hiyoko asked as she sat in the chair.

"Well I got two, day and evening"

"Then how come you don't get enough sleep?"

"I- well I lie! I can't sleep properly for some reason" she stated looking at her continuously.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I always wondered why do you always ask me about Mikey and you only showed interest in him, now I know why" she said smirking.

"Please don't tell him!"

"So what's your back story?" Mahiru asked as she rest her chin on her palm.

"I already had Mikey when I killed my step husband, and shinichiro was 9 years old, he knew what was happening and decided to raise Mikey with his grandfather, I request him not to tell Mikey anything about me or his father"

"Wow so Mikey doesn't know your here?"

"Nop and I don't want him to meet me"

Mahiru spend the evening talking to Hasegawa and meanwhile what's was going on with Nana.