Chapter 20: Respect

<3

°°°

°°°

Mahiru pov

August 10

I woke up and went to school but it got over pretty soon cuz of the festival, I check my phone and it was August 10 It's been 1 week since Draken was hospitalized and I thought of visiting him, I went home and changed my clothes to everyday wear except wearing my kuroi tenshi jacket on top.

On my way I brought strawberry juice and some snack it was a sunny day, I was walking towards the hospital when suddenly my phone buzzed.

Kei.

Hey where are you?

Im going to the hospital to visit Draken! Why?

Just asking I'll be there after few hour I have a surprise for you

What is it?

Baka I told you it's a surprise

Okay my bad then cya can't wait ^^

By love♡︎

I shoved it in my pocket blushing, dammit why does he has to say these things.

I reached the hospital and knock on the door.

"Come in" I heard Draken voice.

"Heyy, I came to visit how are ya?" I went to him and sat down on the chair beside him.

"Im good, can I ask you something Mahiru?"

"Yeah sure" I turned to him and sip my juice.

"Are you and Baji dating"

I almost choke "what!? Where did you heard that?"

"Actually it was obvious and we saw you two holding hands"

"I- I- " I started mumbling and blushed.

He chuckled "relax you think im gonna judge you"

"No, but still it's just weird hearing these from your other friends"

"What?" He was confusedd what I just said, I don't even know what did I just said.

"Nothing nothing, where's Mikey?" I had to change the topic.

"He's probably at the roof with Takemicchi, he came by few minutes ago"

"I'll go and see him too, bye" I got up and went to the roof taking his favourite dorayaki in my hand.

I got till the door I almost open when I saw he was talking to Hanagaki, I hid behind the pole and tried to listen.

"You knew about the conflict and that ken-chin would be targeted before anyone else, and you tried to stop both for happening, Takemicchi what the hell are you" I heard Mikey voice.