Chapter 30: Run Errands

Takemicchi was awake, he asked me why didn't Taiju hit me or said anything to me when I interfere

"Well how can I say this, I know yuzuha for like 2years and his brother would always beat her and her brother so it turns out he used to work for Yakuza aka my old gang-" I replied but my phone ring.

"Yes?" It was kei

"Hey I'm at your right" I turned to my right but I couldn't see him.

"But where I don't see you?"

"I said right not your left"

"Dummy this is my right!"

"Then left I guess" I turned to left and saw him on his bike

"There you are wait I'll come" I hung up and told Takemicchi to meet me at the -some place name- and waved them bye and sat behind baji.

"Are they dating" hina asked, hakkai and Takemicchi shrugged.

I sat behind baji he asked me about kazutora.

"He kinda got arrested I visited him 2 weeks ago"

"Cell number--- you have a visitor" the guard called kazutora.

He sat behind the glass "Mahiru?"

"Hey how've you been?"

"I- why did you came to visit, it my fault that Baji is-" he started crying.

"Hey dude chill kei is fine but he's unconscious right now"

"Soka" he slightly smiled, I rest my chin on my hand and talked with him for few min but he has a time limit so they took him.

"If you want you can visit him" He didn't replied.

We drove for few hours and thought of eating something on our way, we were eating ice cream and I felt like someone was following me.

We spotted chifuyu and Takemicchi talking so we went to hang out with them, We talked for few min chifuyu and baji went somewhere, I was with Takemicchi I asked him what happened this time in future, he told me about the whole baji died and nana also died thing.

"Why dont we send baji out of Tokyo?" I said out of nowhere.

"What why?"

"I mean I don't wanna lose him again and you almost fail" I said giving a look.

"But this time hakkai is gonna kill Taiju and take over Black dragon"

"Well take some information about Black Dragon and and call me when that is about to happen" he was confused at first but he knew I will do anything to protect yuzuha.

"Okay then I will, and chifuyu knows" he stated I just smiled.

"Hey guys, you two wanna come to the mall I heard there's a new arcade open"

We agreed and went to the mall with them it was big and there was Christmas decorations cause Christmas was very near.

"Takemicchi let's go and check that out" chifuyu and Takemicchi ran towards the arcade while me and kei were exploring the place, I knew kei also wanted to go but he choose to stay with me, which made me felt guilty.

"Ooo let's go there" I said pointing at a store with a Christmas tree and some stuff ig.

We went inside and there was many gifts and some stuff toys, we roam around the store to see some things.

"Hey you two look like a lovely couple, would you like to buy this lovely matching rings" one of the girl there offered us.

"Should we?" Kei asked he doesn't sound so sure.

"Nah we already have a bracelet, no Thank you" we left the store and I started thinking how could I make him to leave Tokyo.

We were waiting for Takemicchi and chifuyu outside the arcade looking at the Christmas tree, he suddenly hold my hand and I looked up at him smiling.

"I don't want this to end" he said in a soft tone smiling.

"Me neither"

Later Chifuyu and Takemicchi came out and went home, I don't remember saying goodbye to Takemicchi and chifuyu cause I kept thinking how to convince him to leave Tokyo.

"So where's your mom?" I asked trying my best to do anything..

"She's working late" he said and took off his Toman uniform and wore something else.

"Dont you think you should also do something so that your mother should be happy" I asked in a shaky voice.

"What do you mean?" Dammit what should I do.

"Do you trust me?" I wanted to keep this simple and easy so that he could understand too.

"Yes I do" he replied smiling, I stood up and sat beside him.

"Will you do it if I told you that you should move to Osaka so that you and your mother could live more like a peaceful life"

"What?"

"You know I love you and I would always think the best of you, but  I hate to see your mother working late and she looks tired so I was thinking maybe you should move to Osaka with your mom and stay there for few years and I'll help you cause I got people there working for me" I was just praying please say yes.

He sighed "I guess your right and I should be working not fighting" I was happy he agreed to it but I didn't thought this through, I may never see him again.

I went home after few min of talking I was very upset the fact that he's leaving but I was happy I atleast knew he will be alive.

I got home when my phone ring and it was Takemicchi he told me what happened, Mitsuya tried to solve things with Taiju and he agreed but yuzuha knew he was lying and that Hakkai will kill Taiju.