Chapter 18: Revoke

'August 3'

"Sweet little Draken ain't dead yet!!!?" Kiyomasa said walking towards us with a bunch of other guys.

I heard Mikey fired him for having a lame underground fight and use Toman name to earn money.

"Look its take-wimpy here" other guy said.

I saw Takemicchi stepping back he look frightened.

"Take the others and get out there" Draken said holding his stomach.

"Takemicchi, get Emma and hina run we'll take take of them" I said looking at takemicchi when he look back.
But he walked towards kiyomasa.

"Kiyomasa we never settled it, did we"

"Huh?"

"Our one-on-one fight back at the underground fight club" Takemicchi said, he was so close to kiyomasa, wait he challenged kiyomasa on a one-on-one fight when he couldn't even Dodge my punch? I was very confused, does he know how to fight did I underestimated him?.

"let's fight" Takemicchi without thinking he tried to punch kiyomasa but- ''AAGGHH" kiyomasa used a knife that went through Takemicchi palms.

"Im gonna kill you Hanagaki" he said laughing, I almost went to help him but.

"Mahiru don't, it's Takemicchi's fight" Draken said and so I back down.

Takemichi took out the knife and threw it, kiyomasa punch him again and I guess I was wrong to think I misjudged him he's a strong guy, no wonder why Mikey's all over him.

Later takemicchi scremed and tackle kiyomasa but that didn't do anything and now kiyomasa was screaming when I noticed why he was screaming, Takemicchi had bit him it was funny but I tried my best not to laugh.

"It doesn't matter if I'm not Mikey-kun I'm-" he stoped and wrap his arms around kiyomasa's neck.
"HANAGAKI TAKEMICCHI" he proclaimed loudly while chocking kiyomasa.

I could hear Draken Emma and Hina cheering, Takemicchi hold his neck so tight he lost consciousness and fell on the ground.

"He's something ain't he!" I heard Hasegawa said and I nod in agreement.

I could see Takemicchi's hand was purple cuz of kiyomasa's grip, his other five friends were ready to take over.

"Hasegawa let's do this, you ready?" I cracked my knuckles I knew I can't take them all out cause they weren't the 2 wimpy meobius guy we met back at the fight, they were big, huge and strong in anyway.

"Aish I knew you'll be my death Mahiru" Hasegawa chuckled and took off her glasses and hand it to Emma cuz she was the closest.

Takemicchi was still laying there, Draken said he can fight but we told him to stay down, they yelled and ran towards us and we did the same when suddenly someone came in middle and hit the guy.

"What your gonna cry? you crybaby hero" the guy with weird hair said, then 3 more people came.

"We're the mizo middle five!! HIYAA" the four of them came infront of us and started flighting them but within a sec they were Down, I kneeled to the guy with the weird redish hair.

"There are 5 people two of you take the guy in left and two of you the guy in right me and my friend will try to take those dipshit" I whispered my palan to him.

He agreed and got up they tried their best to beat them but we failed, there few punches were enough to take us out, our faces hurt and there were many bruises.

"Guys the ambulance and the police are here" We saw Hina running towards us and there were few people with her, the five of them ran the opposite direction.

(They put draken in the ambulance takemicchi went with him in the ambulance)

"Let's go, I have a bad feeling" I said and ran, Hasegawa followed me we got in my bike and drove till the hospital, as I mentioned there was traffic so we got a little late.

"How's Draken?" I went inside and there were other people too Mikey was sitting with a calm face but deep down I knew he was worried.

I waited with others, all of them were depressed, I sat down with no expression.

"You okay?" Hasegawa asked handing me a drink.

"No, I'm not if Draken-kun dosen't survive then- then.."

"Mikey will be a mess" she completed my sentence and I nod in disappointment.

"Even if Draken will die he has you and Emma and Toman"

"Okay your not good at comforting just sit" I said while opening the can.

"Yeah your right but trust me he will" she sat beside me.

After few min the doctor came out and everyone was waiting for an answer.

"The operation was a success" the doctor said and everyone widened there eyes, they huged eachother in happyness and Takemicchi yelled.

I was relieved and happy "let's go tell others" Mitsuya said and other walk out the door, I saw Mikey was going somewhere else but I didn't follow him cuz I knew he needed time alone I was the last one to leave the hospital.

I walk out and I saw Takemicchi kneeling down he was glad Draken survive.

"Hey" I touched his shoulder, he look up at me.

"Thank you, if you wouldn't have help Draken-kun would have been dead" I put my hand out gesture him to get up, he gladly took it and smiled.

"Wanna be friends" I asked smiling slightly cause my face Fricking hurttsss.

"Yeah glad too" we shook hands and I went back to Hasegawa she was waiting for me with the rest.

I went to her and saw she was with Chifuyu talking.

"Hey Mahiru, what happened to your face" chifuyu asked as he tilted his head.

"Oh it was just we fought some ugly guys on our way" I said smiling and it still hurtss.

"Oi chifuyu come we gotta-" Baji stoped when he saw me, we had eye contact for few seconds.

"Anyways Hasegawa let's go" I said ignoring him.

"What? did you guys fight?" Chifuyu was curious what just happened.

"What happened did you just ignore him, so unexpected" Hasegawa follow me.

"No its not like that it's just" Baji said sitting on his bike and chifuyu was waiting for him to complete.

"It's just something happen yesterday and it was very inappropriate and I don't wanna talk about it" I took out my bike.

"What tell me!!" Hasegawa was dying to know what happened between me and Baji.

"Come on tell me I wanna know" at the same time chifuyu asked Baji like an excited puppy.

"Well....."

TBC........