Chapter 36: Patron Saint

°°°°

°°°°

"Is that all you have, get up and strike back!"

"I can't my whole body hurts" 12 years old Hasegawa cried.

"If you dont try you can't do anything NOW GET UP!" her father yelled, she tried her best to get up.

"Arghhhh" she Yelp in pain and got up holding her left arm.

"AHHHH" she yelled and ran to strike back but she was down again in few sec.

His father signed "lets end here" he walk out the door.

"Hasegawa where are you?" Mahiru called out to her cause it was her first in her house.

"There you are" she took off her shoes and went to Hasegawa who was laying on the ground holding on to her abdomen.

"I lost again" she cried.

"Let me help you, how do you keep losing?'' Mahiru help her up and gave her water, they were at the backyard, it was a Japanese traditional house.

"I don't know I keep trying and trying but nothing works im not strong like you" she said looking down at her cup.

"Huh, who said I'm strong"

"But I've see you fight and you're unbeatable"

"You might have seen me dodging the punches and kicks, I'm not good at fighting my reflexes are good" Mahiru said and got up.

"If it helps you should try that ancient japanese breathing techniques"

"Huh?"

"It's like-" Mahiru told Hasegawa about the ancient japanese breathing techniques and on the next training with her father Hasegawa used them.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!!" She proclaimed and closed her eyes her father was confused at first, she took a deep breath relaxing her body, after the fight she won!.

She blocked all her father's attacks and strick back, she was glad but she thought she might need to train more.

"You did great today" her father was happy she bow down thanking him when suddenly.

"Hasegawa-san!!" It a new member of kuroi Tenshi she called Hasegawa.

"You have to come quick it's important"

Hasegawa followed the girl the location was under a bridge.

"What!" She saw some girl was beating Mahiru and she couldn't move.

"We tried to help but her other friends keep protecting her and they told us to call you" she stated.

"So, your the vice President of kuroi Tenshi, I bet it'll be fun to take over your gang" there were 3 people 1 was hitting Mahiru and the other two were ready to take Hasegawa.