Chapter 32: Best wishes

It's been few days since the black Dragon incident December 31 I went to my hide out.

"Hey Shachō what are you doing here and what happened to your face" one of the girl in my gang asked.

"Ah its nothing just had some fight" I said smiling and went to my original place, the Hideout was located in a old garage.

"So what's new?" I sat at my same old place everyone was present there except for few 5-10 people who were gone for holiday.

They told me things that was happening here and there and mostly there problems , when suddenly someone scremed "Mahiru-chan!"

Everyone turned and gaved the people some space to come to me. It was a girl with dark brown-ish with a ponytail .

"I challenge you to a fight if I win I take over your gang and if you win my gang join yours" she Proclaimed and her gang members came out behind her, they weren't much.

"Well if you wanna fight me then first you have to fight someone then only you can fight me" that came out wrong I said and everyone smirked cause they knew whom I was talking about.

I stood up "TANAKO-SAN" I proclaimed.

"Haii" she said in a cute voice raising hand up and coming at front.

She had brown pig tails and cute smile she is very cute but scary, Tanako came at front putting her hand behind and smiling.

"So you mean if I take this onion eye bitch then only I can challenge you" everyone oooed and I nod.

"Okay then let's do this I wonder how many seconds will it take to-" she was cut off when Tanako came running towards her and landed a punch on her face.

"Daijobu deska?" Tanako asked bending over towards her.

"Im fine I wasn't ready" she got up wiping her blood while I just shoved my hand on my pocket and watch the Fight.

Joining Kuroi Tenshi wasn't easy even toh we have 130 members but all of them can beat down atleast 100 people at once and Tanako-san was the one who decides that.

I saw Tanako had already beat that girl down and she was laying on the ground lifeless.

"So? What do you think?" I said getting down.

"She's weak but not bad" Tanako said.

"Okay then let's stop this here I have places to be" I started walking towards the door, but that girl tried to get up panting and grunting.

"I ain't giving up, not yet!" She said in a deep voice I bend over to her.

"What's your name?" I said tilting and sitting down looking at her.

"Sachiko Yuno" she look up at me with a angry expression..

"That's a cute name join Kuroi Tenshi now or leave" I stood up and left..

I got a call from kei saying he and the gang are gonna be on be on the shrine to celebrate New year.

-----------

We reached there and I spotted yuzuha with the rest, I went to greet them.

"Hey guys" Kei was behind me.

"Hey Mahiru-chan are you and Hasegawa-chan healed up"

"Yeah we did" I went to yuzuha and talked to her for a bit she told me Taiju left home few days ago and she was a bit upset that I left her with Mitsuya.

"But why he's cute handsome and caring who wouldn't want him as a boyfriend he's like perfect" I said looking at Mitsuya who was patting Takemicchi.

"Huh perfect you say" I froze when I heard kei said that from behind, I slowly turned.

"What no I don't remember saying perfect oh did I? Oh wait hina were you calling me" I went to hina and left yuzuha with kei.

I saw Takemicchi and Hina writing there ema so I thought of joining them "I wish to protect my friends until the end -Asano Mahiru" I smile when I finished writing and take a look.

"Hey what did you wrote?" Kei said making me startled.

"Nothing nothing just a wish" I quickly hide it.

"Hey ruru-chan" it was nana with his brother, Mikey and Draken were also there.

I saw Takemicchi running around trying to catch something, they were many people at the shrine some them were writing ema and some them were busy talking.

"Ten seconds till new year"

"Let's jump together guy"

"Three, two, one"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" everyone jumped together and proclaimed.

The next day, ticket that kei booked to go to Osaka was on January 3 so he had to leave and I heard Mikey fired Kisaki.

I gaved nana the letter but she didn't said or gaved any expression "soka" that's all she said and Thank me for the letter and put in inside her pocket since then I didn't know what happened.

"So your saying she's in Shibuya this whole time" a guy with while hair and orchid eyes.

"Yeah we know that she has a gang of her own called 'kuroi Tenshi'" the guy behind him said.

"Then let's go and meet her"....