Chapter 54: Turn Traitor

*knocks on the door*

A women opened wearing a apron, she look similar to kiko maybe it's her mom.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Yamaguchi" Hasegawa bow.

"Hey afternoon Hasegawa are you here to see kiko?"

"Yes we are"

"But now is not a great time" her mother whispered.

"Why?"

"Well she's been in her room since yesterday when she heard the news about Mahiru, and mumbling stuff like who's gonna protect me, stuff like that"

"I know what she's going through but we have to talk to her now" Mrs.yamaguchi gesture them to come in.

"Hey kiko" Hasegawa pushed the door open, walking in, she could see kiko's figure she was doing something and infront of her was large bag.

"Who is it?" She said in a cold voice.

"It's Hasegawa, I came to check on you" Hasegawa walked inside.

"So your alone" Yuu asked awkwardly to Mrs.yamaguch, she gaved her the 'seriously' look and went back inside the kitchen.

"What do you want?" Kiko continue doing the thing she was doing.

"What are you doing?" Hasegawa asked getting closer and her eyes widened when she noticed there was briefcase with a lot of money.

"I asked you first" she hardly closed the briefcase.

"I was wondering if you'll like to help us?"

"In what?"

"The reason why Mahiru went to juvie was because of Akira and kyoko"

"You mean Matsuda?"

"Yes her and she asked a girl to come and manipulate you to start a gang of there own by the members of Kuroi Tenshi"

"So whatever you want me to do? I'll do it?" She stood up, her hair was messy in every way.

"Okay but first take a bath" Hasegawa got up and left.

"She'll be fine for now"
-----------

It's been few months since Mahiru was in juvie surprisingly she was having a good time, all the people there liked her personality and offer her to play with them or do activities with them.

"Hey Mahiru-chan why have you never gotten a visitor?" One girl asked sitting infront of Mahiru eating her meal.

"I- I don't know maybe they don't know what juvie I am in" Mahiru was expecting her friends or her members will visit someday but none came so she lost hope.

"I thought you said you had many friends" Mahiru told them the stories and adventure she had in her teenager year and they seem to enjoy it.

"I do but I thought someone might come but on well" she shrugged, she didn't want to seem lonely cause since her father left she was lonely since then but she never let loneliness get her so she made many friends, the best one.

"Don't worry. I bet when they'll find out what juvie you were send in, they'll come everyday" they tried to cheer her up since she's the youngest there.

"Thank you"

-------
"So your here kiko Yamaguchi kuroi Tenshi no.5" Akira turned and saw kiko alone she was Confused why was she alone.

"Why are you here alone?"

"Who said I'm alone" Kiko smirk and fold her arms, Hasegawa, Asura and Yuu appear from kiko's back.