Chapter 66: Mend The Bond

︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Mahiru pov

Mahiru pov

It was finally the day we leave for Shirokane, my friends were still with me actually half of them
Mikey, Draken, Takemicchi, Hina, me and Hasegawa.

[Mahiru's hair is still white but the roots part is black, shoulder length, and yes she took one month leave from her jobs]

"Let's go" we got in the train and set course for Shirokane, the view from the train was mesmerising, the ocean and the hills it was a dream come true.

"Mikey look" I pointed at a hill which had a small house on top.

"Yahhh!!" He looked as he stated in excitement.

The train ride to Shirokane wasn't long, it took atleast 36min.

"Guys! Go to the hotel and settled down there for a while I'll go meet Nana" I said excitedly and Mikey came with.

"The address here says 'Minato city, Tokyo 108-0072' Beige company" Mikey peek from my shoulder also looking at the piece of paper.

"Beige?"

"Yeah it says it's the biggest fashion company in shirokane" it was our first time here, we had trouble searching for the building.

We spend 2hours asking here and there when we finally found it, Mikey didn't had the energy to climb the stairs so i decided to go on my own.

I started looking around but found no one to ask director, the counter was also empty so I just decided to go by my myself.

I suddenly saw few people chit-chating I walked up to them to ask director.

"Excuse me" I tap on one of the girl's shoulder who had black short hair.

"Yes-" her eyes got widened.

"Does Nana Kawata work here?" I asked, there was excitement fill inside me.

"Ruru-chan" she mumbled but I heard it, I was confused, does she know me?.

"Eh? Nana?" She nodded, I immediately hugged her.

"Ahh look at you" a tear fell down my cheek and hugged her again "I'm so proud of you" while I was busy with Nana I heard Mikey talking to someone.

"Huh like you know better monkey looking freak" I heard Mikey saying this to someone, he came from the same door I came.

"Hoi Mahiru you look great" it was kazutora with Mikey.

We talked and catch things up with eachother, I told her we were staying at the hotel near by, and asked her to come and meet the others.

(Long writing short cause ending is hella near)

Nana was spending time with us like old days, we were having fun after a long time catching up with eachother we were at the small bar joined with the hotel.