Chapter 59: Imprison

<3

<3

"see his nameplate!" Draken looked at the gentleman's nameplate it says 'Teruhiko Asano'

"Yes we have a reservation under Ryuguji ken Mr-" Mikey's eyes went down the guy's nameplates, when he read it, his head immediately turned to Draken and Takemicchi.

"Yes sir is there a problem?" The guy was confused by their actions.

"Nno we're just tired we would like to rest" Takemicchi said hesitating and Teruhiko told them to follow him till their room.
(If you guys don't remember Teruhiko he was the second oldest in the four siblings of the Asano fam)

"Here's your key and if you gentlemen need anything don't hesitate to call" he bow and left.

"Man that was intense! Did Ojisan told you anything else?" Mikey said throwing himself on the bed.

"Yeah that Okayama is Asano family's territory"

"No wonder why, let's take rest today and start from tomorrow" they agreed and went to their bed, but since they could only afford two bed room one of them had to sleep on the couch and it was Takemicchi.

"Ahh both of them took the bed!" Takemicchi arranged his bed, even toh it wasn't comfortable he still had to sleep on it.

Takemicchi suddenly woke up in the middle of the cause of the cold wind which was coming from the open window "I thought I closed the window" he got up half asleep to close the window but saw the balcony was open.

"Mikey-kun?" He saw Mikey resting his arm on the railing looking at the view.

"Takemicchi did I woke you up?"

"Yeah what are you doing up in the middle of the night?"

"Couldn't sleep, I keep having that nightmare where Mahiru-" he stoped and sighed.

"Don't worry we'll change the future and bring Mahiru back" he smiled putting a hand on Mikey's shoulder.

"Thank you Takemicchi"

-Next Day-

"Mikey wake up!" Draken threw one of his pillow at asleep Mikey.

He groan and went inside the blanket
"We're gonna get late!" Draken look at Takemicchi.

"Wait I have a idea" he went through his pocket and took out dorayaki "aren't you hungry Mikey-kun?" He sit up straight.

"Give me!" His stomach groan in hunger.

"Where should we start first? I mean we don't even know where they live"

"Let's be friends with Shira then ask him where he lives" while Draken and Takemicchi were busy planning, Mikey has something else on his mind, he walked up to Shira himself and asked him.

"So where do you live?"

"huh? What do you mean sir?"

"You house?"

"Oh it's in Yakage, may I ask why?"

"No reasons, I'm Mikey by the way" they shook hands, later Mikey went back to Takemicchi and Draken who were busy planning.

"So how we supposed to find out where they live?"

"They live in Yakage" Mikey said peeking from behind.

"And how do you know that?"

"I asked, now let's get going" Takemicchi and Draken look at eachother confused.

It didn't took much time, When they reached they saw a huge traditional house, kinda similar to Mikey's but bigger.

"Look it says ASANO"

"Let's get in" Draken almost press the doorbell but Takemicchi stoped him.

"Woah wait, what are we gonna say? We don't even know these people and the old man said they the biggest mafia of-"
*Door bell rings* it was Mikey.

"MIKEY!" He just waited for them to open the door.

"Yes, how may I help you?" A girl wearing kimono opened the door.

"Um...... ken-chin" Mikey suddenly changed course.

"I told you wait for us" he hit him on his head.

"Yes good afternoon we were wondering if you guys can help us, we're new in this area?" Draken asked politely.

"Yeah you should come and see our elderly" she welcome them and gesture them to follow her.

"Obaasan three gentlemen want to see you"

She instructed them till the room "come sit" the three of them sat on seiza position.

The grandmother aka the eldest, was making green tea for them, the three of them nervous and scared if things don't work out they might kill them.

"Here" obaasan passed them the tea.
"So what do you gentlemen wanted to ask?"

"We wanted to know some stuff about the past"

"Like?"

"About Haruki Asano" Obaasan's smile faded.

"What would you like to know?" She said giving a weird smile.

"I have a weird feeling about this" Takemicchi whispered.

Suddenly someone covered Takemicchi's mouth and he slowly lost consciousness, like that Draken and Mikey also lost consciousness.

"Put them on the basement don't let them go untill I say so" she instructed.