Chapter 58: Mission TMD

♥︎♥︎♥︎

(It's been few years since Mahiru was at the juvie)

"Hey come she's still asleep" other prisoners whispers.

"What are they whispering about" Mahiru thought half asleep, and got up.

"Hey Mahiru something is going on the cafeteria let's go and check it out" Hiyoko said excitedly, which was odd.

"Huh? Wait I'm coming" she got off and grab her toothbrush.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone yelled, Asuko was holding a cake and there were few decoration, it wasn't much but it was enough to bring tears to Mahiru.

"We thought since you've been with us for 5 years and you've brought us joy more then anyone could for the last 10 years for that we-" Hiyoko stopped when she noticed Mahiru was shedding tears.

"Thank you so much guys" Mahiru hugged Hiyoko while crying.

"I love you guys" everyone came and hugged Mahiru.

"We love you too our young rockstar" they all enjoyed and ate the cake together, happily, even toh the prison was fifty and hard to sleep in and you have to pee infornt of everyone but most of the people here were either harassed or innocent.

"Do you guys do this for everyone?" Mahiru asked.

"Nahh, actually we have a surprise for you" Hiyoko added.

"More then this?"

Later she came back with a envelope and hand it to Mahiru.

"What's this? Money?"

"No silly, open it"

Mahiru opened the envelope and it was piece of documents that says Asano Mahiru will be realised after 2months.

"Wha-what! Is this a joke" they all shook there head left and right.

"I can't believe this how?"

"Well someone named Terasaka hiyashi (Omari's uncle) took on your case after 5 years and he did something that they proved you innocent"

"And decided to let you go ain't that great!"

"Yes it is but I won't get to see you guys anymore" Mahiru said clenching on the envelope.

"Your saying that like we're going somewhere" they had the 'seriously' look.

"Sorry, I'll come visit y'all" they agreed and spend rest of the day partying.

---

"If your kidding I'll break your teeth!" Asura said making a fist.

"I'm not kidding Mahiru is gonna get release after 2 months" Hasegawa was too excited.