Hidden contact-Dorms established

*ring*....*ring*
"and who might this be?" 
Shigaraki: "how about the leader of the LOV" 
"..." 
Shigaraki: "i heard you are the one responsible for the cases of quirks being erased...or those with Mutant quirks dying from an unknown poisoning." 
"and what does it mean to you" 
Shigaraki: "I want us to have a meeting...or rather...have a nice conversation on the benefits of joining forces...we can provide the proper service and you do the same for us" 
"and what could you provide..that i don't have already" 
Shigaraki: "research...allies...a nightmare" 
"so your suggesting him as your main offer...hmm...interesting...and what is it you want to acquire from us?" 
Shigaraki: "your quirk erasing research...only parts of it...and some samples should you approve it" 
"and what would your main purpose should we provide you the resources?" 
Shigaraki: "not my call to say it" 
"...very well...we shall discuss a meeting within a two week time period...once a time is set you will be expecting another call...any objections?" 
Shigaraki: "No...it won't" 
"then we shall call again until a time is set..have a nice day" then they hang up 
Shigaraki: "fuck" and he puts his phone away 
Kurogiri: "so i see you made contact with them...i managed to drop miss Toga at the designated area you have requested" 
Shigaraki: "good...I already made the call and during these next two weeks we should be expecting a call back on a time and date of where we should go...in the mean time...i shall order him to take the blue vial" 
Kurogiri: "Is that appropriate young Tomura...i'm sure Dr Ojiko has told you the cons of injecting more quirks to him...his mental state will continue to decline...and possibly lead into a very rampant psychosis...and of course it will make it very difficult for him to control his emotions" 
Shigaraki: "I rather be prepared for the worse...than have us be overwhelmed by those fucks" 
Kurogiri: "Still thinking about the main priority and not the damage that could follow" 
Shigaraki: "well what the fuck do you want me to do?...let him be underpowered...he is a one man unit...and i will not lose him because i was suggested to let him be weak...we both have agreed on this...should it come to plan..." 
Kurogiri: "whatever you say Young Tomura" and in the shadows...Ochako and Dabi listened in on his conversation and the two head back into the room 
Ochako: "Oh my god...he wants him to inject more" 
Dabi: "it's worse than i thought...he still sees him as being able to withstand those quirks...he doesn't see what happens when he was alone that one time" Ochako remembers it all to well 
Flashback 
Ochako: "Izuku" as the league had dragged him back into the new hideout...from him attempting to take his own life...as he still struggled to fight them...as he was let go 
Dabi: "Midoriya!" as he was charging into the room...
Spinner: "damn it kid calm down" 
Izuku: "Agh..SHE TOOK IT FROM ME!!  SHE TOOK IT!!" 
Dabi: who...who took what?" 
Izuku just looks at them as he was like an animal..crouching and Shigaraki just stared 
Izuku: "HeRoES!....*growls* HEROES!!" growling constantly as his eyes stared at them...he clings on to his head again 
Ochako: "please...stop!" crying out to him...as she goes up to him...she then felt his hand grip her neck 
Dabi: "Oh shit!" as he was gonna go in 
Ochako: "it's okay Izuku...it's okay" 
Izuku: "YOu think you know me!...Izumi..I will make sure you suffer!" 
Ochako: "it's me...Ochako...look at me...look at me!" as he starts to hyperventilate...his turned back to it's green color 
Izuku: "NEJ...HRAH!!" letting go as he bangs his head against the wall 
Shigaraki: "the more he does it he's going to fucking collapse the room..stop him!" as twice made doubles to jump him Dabi along with Spinner did their best to pull him back
Izuku: "alwaysRememberiamFEARAlwaysrememberIamHUNTERAlwaysrememberIamFILTHAlwaysremember...I AM NOTHING!!" weeping out the last words...as if he just remembered his trauma all over again...they see what damage has been done to him
Ochako: "it's okay...it's okay" as he calms down...he passes out 
Flashback ends

Ochako: "even with three quirks it's rotting his mind...there area only a few things left that could calm him down" 
Dabi: "it should be clear to the asshole it's not gonna work out as he wanted should he inject another quirk...in fact it could even lead to us dying" 
Ochako: "I don't know...you know what Sensei originally tasked me with?" 
Dabi: "he tasked you something?" 
Ochako nods: "it was to keep an eye on Izuku and Shigarakis growth as leaders...to report all of the flaws they have done..he only wants the failures...and it does hurt telling him the info..but..he just frightens me so much..i couldn't refuse...and...Ojiko has more vials prepared for him...i think one of them is extremely dangerous" 
Dabi: "how many are we talking about?" 
Ochako: "So far two...but there could be more" 
Dabi: "Shit" 
Ochako: "i think Tomura isn't trusting him fully..since he disobeyed orders to save his girlfriend" 
Dabi: "the fuck does he expect from that...i know he's loyal to the league...shit...i have a bad feeling about this" 
Ochako: "hopefully it won't be as bad as i expect it...we have a meeting with some unknown group..so he's definitely going to be there...i suggest we keep this in the room...until we can get a better understanding of the situation" 
Dabi: "agreed...i won't lose another"