Patience and virtue

of course after what seems to be an eternity Izuku now is back in his class...of course he had to wake up early for Stains training...and then running on the beach for a long time...he knows he can do this...but his mind is telling him no...but despite through everything he's gotten much more fit since then...well...he's getting the mindset all ready...he still isn't strong enough for anything yet...he had a pretty nice christmas to be honest...the whole week went by so fast he didn't realize it...the christmas was just used as a day to train...but to his Sensei however...him and Kurogiri who is the bartender and the caretaker for his sensei...gave him a present...he won't say what it is yet...because he wants stain to be the first to see it...and of course...Shigaraki...Tomura Shigaraki...the appointed leader of the LOV to which he needs to kinda grow up...both of them are close in age...so they both took a look at each other and thought...friend...maybe...or not...allie?...rival?...who knows...but what they do know is both of them had a fucked up childhood...each ones different but they know pain in someones eyes when they see it...so they have a mutual respect for each other...of course this wasn't surprising to Sensei...but Kurogiri had at least expected a rivalry for each other...but then again...they are here to work together...not see who's better than who...the whole hero killer training is best kept secret from Stain and Shigaraki...otherwise he might be in a bit of a bind when it happens...
Stain: "if you want to learn a specific weapon you have to start with the basics" throwing gloves at him 
Stain: "you have to learn to master your fist...doesn't matter how good you are with a weapon...when it comes down to being disarmed...you better pray that your reckless swings will hit something...so i will teach you some basics...one of them i learned from someone...a former hero who had a brute fighting style...knowing your hatred...it requires power and strength...and i know this is the style suited for you" and he nods listening in on every word said...learning it and repeating...it's demanding but that's the point...endurance plays a very huge role in all of this...of course you could have the strongest punch in the world...but if you don't have the stamina to do it again...then it's worthless...so like his running...he keeps adding punches and he would do this for not just minutes...but hours on end...he would even walk home with his knuckles busted open...of course his sensei had a solution...
Sensei: "your hands have never seen battle...from when used to travel...i came across the shaolin monks temple...and they had a method called the iron fist...i can teach you this...but know it will destroy the nerves in your hand...but you will not be stopped by anything..." 
that also hurts...hitting the bag and keeping it a steady pace...each hit he felt like someones stabbing his hand...especially the back...constantly doing this is what makes it pay off...he continues...day and night...non-stop...for on and on...and on
Izukus phone rings: "oh shoot..my job!...and my date!!..see ya!" running off now 
Stain: "*sigh* kid overworks himself" 

1st month 
Stain: "come on!...keep your stance up!" giving him lessons in hand to hand combat...from punching...within the first month Izuku had built up in strength..he's been doing this routine nonstop 
Stain: "you seem to have an abnormal tolerance to pain...each punch i see it denting the fridge doors even so much as to boring a hole into it...what are you doing?" 
Izuku: "i've been doing extra lessons...learning from books ways to make my tolerance to pain...become nothing more than just being a scrap to me" 
Stain: "whatever it is...keep doing it...the more the better" and he continues on....through out the training....soon his changes were still hidden..
except when he's at work 
"very good kid...your learning a lot...and keep up with the workout routine your doing...all the ladies love to come in to get served by a dashing bartender 
Izuku: "yes sir" and of course the whole thing with Nejire....he seemed to be good friends with her...
Nejire: "wow your really working out!...what's your secret?...what's the load?...will my friends like it?..is it bearable?...will you teach me?!" 
Izuku: "no secrets...a bunch of trash at Dagobah...if you have the endurance then yes they will like it...and it's bearable after getting into a routine with it...and if you want me to...then sure"