the plan

Shigaraki: "..." 
Izuku: "..." 
Shigaraki: "..." 
Izuku: "so why am i here" seeing that he's  literally watching him play games right now 
Shigaraki: "i have a plan" 
Izuku: "and it's not half assed" 
Shigaraki: "not completely...you want to hear it or not" 
Izuku: "go for it then" 
Shigaraki: "alright...i know that bastard all might is a teacher at that school...and from some sources i heard there's going to be a bunch of reporters and journalist at the front gates...mostly about  you know who...All Might..and to me..that is an open opportunity" 
Izuku: "to kill him" 
Shigaraki: "not yet...hold up my dear watson...so the plan is simple here...inside U.A...they spent most their budget on the robot that supposedly killed that girl your training...and because of it...they have a very, very novice security system...they likely have a data room with the info we need to help better plan for this" 
Izuku: "alright...so what does it have to do with me" 
Shigaraki: "your girlfriend....can you ask her to sneak you in...or possibly try to sneak in to put up a facade that you wanted to see her?" 
Izuku: "no...she may be air-headed, but she's not stupid...she will find out right away" 
Shigaraki: "So what do you think?" 
Izuku: "well for starts we have a foundation of a plan so that's good on your behalf...if i have to guess where this damn data room is..i probably have to say the fifth floor" 
Shigaraki: "why there?" 
Izuku: "where else do heroes teach...on the fifth floor...with heroes in training...basically it's a defended area...to them...the reporters...if you can use your quirk to destroy the locks on the gate...the journalist rushing in could provide a long enough distraction to get in and out of there fast." 
Shigaraki: "then maybe they will send out more heroes to diffuse the situation...your work...is it possible to spread out the rumors of the supposed gathering" 
Izuku: "I could do that...but it has to be discrete about the passing of info...but i'm sure i can pass it along..." 
Shigaraki: "but what about your girlfriend?...should you end up running into her?" 
Izuku: "i'll think of something along the way" 
Shigaraki: "saying something like that doesn't make it any better for you" 
Izuku: "whatever...probably just...give a quick one" 
shigaraki: "really...fucking dog" 
Izuku: "at least i can say it" 
Shigaraki: "please" 
Izuku: "alright...so that's one..what about the cameras...they have to have some form of surveillance" 
Shigaraki: "that is a tricky one for sure...could a hat be enough?...or a mask has to do" 
Izuku: "likely both...maybe just my gasmask i can bring along...hide my face...avoid being influenced by a quirk" 
Shigaraki: "unneeded protection but it's better to be safe...so quick recap...after this talk you will go around and spread information about the gathering at U.A regarding All Mights recent employment being a teacher there...once that gets set up you and i will be in the middle of the chaos...i will use my quirk to destroy the gates and the lock and that will let the caravan in to do whatever they need to make a quick buck or story...once that happens you will sneak off to try and find a way to the fifth floor without being caught...the security cameras don't worry about it..i'll try and find them to make sure we don't get caught...get to the data room and steal whatever may seem useful in their systems...and from there we escape via portal...but we'll have to give Kurogiri the coordinates of the area we're in" 
Izuku: "sounds good to me" 
shigarakI: "then once it's done we head back into the hideout we get the info and plan another attack and get a headstart on basically everything!! hell yeah i'm good!" 
Izuku: "sounds insane...but i think this will really work..." then suddenly they hear clapping in the background 
Sensei: "well done you two...i know i had place my faith you both correctly...you both came up and devised a plan on your goal proving you are serious about this...no matter what" 
Izuku and Shigaraki both bow...
Sensei: "i look forward to seeing how this will play out you two...good luck" and it turns off 
Izuku: "more pressure added good to you?" 
Shigaraki: "why not" 
Izuku: "fuck"