Final Exams

Aizawa: "alright you all are expected to have a partner already otherwise we choose for you...so lets see here" looking at the pairs of students with one another....seeing lida with Sero...interesting...then Mineta...obviously picked one of the girls...and that was Mina Ashido....next one was Shoto Todoroki...who picked Momo Yaoyorozu...Kirishima with Kaminari...then lastly...Izumi...
Aizawa: "who is your partner Yagi" and she points behind her..to see Bakugo just grumbling 
Izumi: "him" 
Aizawa: "I see...alright...get your hero outfits on and head to the area you are assigned to...the teacher who you are about to face has already been decided...and some of you will wait until one group is finished" and they nodded and headed to the locker rooms 
changing now 
Mina: "hey Izumi" 
Izumi: "hmm?" 
Mina: "have any strats on dealing with a perverted grape?" 
Izumi: "i mean you can spray acid at him...just to irritate his skin...not doing any permanent damage right?" 
Mina: "Hmm..i guess that could work...but your stuck with bakugo...don't know why you choose him" 
Izumi: "either that or have some other poor soul deal with his short temper" 
Mina: "well..your sacrifice will not be forgotten" 
Jirou: "well..i got Kouta...i'm sure it'll be alright" 
Shoka: "yeah it won't" seeing her appear behind her suddenly 
Jirou: "Gah!" jumping a little  
Katsumi: "bah whatever...i'm gonna kick the ass of whoever i'm going to get...you can count on that!" 
Momo: "well..i hope we can get some pointers after this..but i'm not feeling great about this" 

Meanwhile 

Kirishima: "You think it's going  to be very difficult?" 
lida: "we are students of the finest hero school ever..it is of standard that it will be difficult...if we are not up to the task then it's problematic and we have to ensure to get enough training in" 
Shoto: "..." 
Sero: "so tenya..you asked out Izumi yet?" now he stutters 
lida: "i-i-i um...what?" 
Kaminari: "oh come on...don't think we didn't noticed...especially after the joint training...you got the hots for her" 
lida: "Kaminari it is inappropriate to have such thoughts about our female classmates" chopping his arm...
Kirishima: "hey let him be guys...not manly to just keep on forcing the questions on him" 
Bakugo just keeps on grumbling 
Kirishima: "so Bakugo you hyped up for the test?" 
Bakugo: "whatever...fucking bitch picked me" 
Mineta: "You mean Izumi...she's the green babe..you should be lucky!" 
Bakugo: "fuck off" 
lida: "language Bakugo it is not condoned here to be insulting your classmates!" 
Bakugo: "FUCK YOU FOUR EYES!!" 
Ojiro: "you mean he doesn't do it 24/7?" 
Satou nods in agreement 
then he stumps away 
Sero: "and there he goes" 
lida: "*sigh*" adjusting his glasses he walks off as well...
Kirishima: "hey guys...me and Mina are thinking..we should all hangout somewhere after this" 
Tokoyami: "and who's idea was that" 
Kirishima:  "both of ours?" 
Kaminari though was listening..had his attention somewhere else now seeing Mineta creepily rub his hands...standing next to where he seemed to take down a poster 
Kaminari: "what's up?" curious now 
Mineta: "hehehe...you know that a gift was left...a very...wonderful gift" showing him...a hole...
Kaminari: "alright you found a hole...that's uh...great" deadpanning at this 
Mineta: "you don't understand...this...is a hole...burrowed all the way through the other side...seeing a clear view off the girls locker room!" now red and drooling 
Kaminari: "uh...i mean i wouldn't say something like that out loud" 
Mineta: "watch..as i view into it..to see the glorious things life could offer...the bust and asses in full view barely covered." seeing him peeping right into the hole...was immediately forced back...by a sudden gust of wind
Izumi: "pervert"
Jirou: "thank you" now hearing a commotion from the other side of the wall..likely freaking out the rest of the guys
Bakugo: "Fucking grape!" hearing Mineta screaming now 
lida: "BAKUGO ENOUGH!!" 
Mina: "...pretty sure things escalated quickly" 

Izuku: "now of course everyone except the leader or my Sensei know of my true identity...so therefore i must ask you to keep this to yourself" 
Spinner: "yeah yeah...sure..." now entering the hideout...Kurogiri was tied up and he hears Shigaraki screaming in the background...to now seeing Dabi passed out with an empty bottle next to him...three of them to be precise...
Izuku just facepalms...
Spinner: "some group" 
Izuku: "shut up" walking up to Kurogiri who just kept silent...he knows he's beyond pissed having his precious bar raided and the counter having multiple spills on it...reaching over to rip the rope off him he gets up to start cleaning immediately...then opens a portal under dabi as he falls through now
Kurogiri: "Ah i see you have returned...and with an advocate...i'm guessing you brought in a new member?" 
Izuku: "yes" 
spinner: "you can call me Spinner" 
Kurogiri: "I see...so mr Spinner i need you to meet our leader and see if he would want to recruit you 
Spinner: "of course" being smug about it 
Izuku: "he's upstairs" 
now he heads off to go see Tomura...
Izuku walks towards Kurogiri
Kurogiri: "yes?" 
Izuku: "where did you send him" now he holds his hand up and another portal opens ...and Dabi falls through...completely drenched...
Dabi: "You....*cough!* mother fucker!" now fully awake
Kurogiri: "oh don't whine...i'm sure a small swim in the local ocean is a great way to wake up...oh and watch for the stool" 
Dabi: "the wha-OOF!!" now being hit by the stool he was sitting in earlier...
Izuku: "i see" 
Kurogiri: "anyways...you should see young Ochako and Young Toga" 
Izuku: "what's going on with them" 
Kurogiri: "one is quite in a panic..the other is causing said panic" 
Izuku: "and he's not doing anything about it" 
Kurogiri: "he said those two are your responsibility" 
Izuku: "knew he would say a bullshit excuse...fine" now he walks past Dabi and he heads over to see why this place is in such chaos right now...heading towards the training room...he was expecting something ridiculous...
Ochako: "please stop!" and he was correct...as he opens the training room to Ochako using a chair to keep Toga away while trying to get closer to her...
Ochako: "HELP!!" yelling to her teacher he comes up from behind and picks Toga up by the back of her shirt 
Toga: "hmm?" like a cat she was not amused 
Toga: "hey!" 
Izuku: "enough...too much chaos happening already" throwing her over his shoulder 
Izuku: "Ochako take this time to clean up this mess..i know you didn't do it..and yes i'm aware of the situation that's been happening...Kurogiri already settled the problem with Dabi" 
Ochako: "oh...what did he do?" 
Izuku: "put him in the middle of a lake" 
Ochako: "oh" 
Toga: "that's cool" now turning around to face forward 
Ochako: "well...hows things with um" 
Izuku: "it's fine...no suspicions...except for one thing..i need to inform Sensei about it...but they did a blood test on me when i was recovering at U.A" 
Ochako: "they saw it?" 
Izuku: "yes...but they told me that i have quirk cells yet to be activated...and that it should be activating any time soon...but unknown to them it was just the unstable quirks trying to keep itself alive" 
Ochako: "are you trying to stabilize it?" 
Izuku: "yes but then again i would end up as a NOMU...the type being me losing all of my Humanity and being a brainless ape" 
Ochako: "oh" 
Toga: "that's no good...i love your work" 
Izuku: "i'll take care of this...now go on" and she nods...as he walks away with Toga...again..why is he babysitting?