Super Move Training/ Vial injected

Aizawa: "today is different...you each are going to prepare and create a supermove...we all know how each hero has a move that is iconic...such as" 
AM: "My Oklahoma smash...and such...and with each one you create has to show a feat of strength...you must make do this...to ensure that you show the people that you are very strong...but to make sure villains will cower in fear from this move" 
lida: "but wouldn't that expose the type of moves we have?" 
Izumi: "I mean you have one called Recipro burst...but these are moves that we don't have to say outloud...i'm sure there is a good explanation" 
lida: "i see" as they continued to discuss about it...then soon they then got into the topic that a lot of them didn't want to talk about 
AM: "so i know this is a very sensitive topic for those affected...but we want to discuss about the quirks...that the Bogeyman has acquired" 
Kirishima: "oh boy" 
Momo frowns 
Jirou just scoffs 
Sero: "what do you mean acquired?" 
Tsuyu: "is he some type of NOMU?" 
AM looks at Aizawa 
Aizawa: "we have evidence to believe that the villain is to be some type of experimental NOMU that has the ability to retain the Humanity and act like a person still..despite the Multiple quirks injected into them" 
Satou: "woah" 
Mina pretended to be surprised 
Aizawa: "so far my quirk and some suppressant cuffs have proved to be effective...but we don't know for how long...recently we have confirm that he has another quirk...going by the name of Thermite...having the ability to release the substance from any part of his body" 
lida: "Thermite is documented to be extremely hot..." 
Momo: "it could cut through any material...be it metal and even Asphalt...Concrete..." 
Aizawa: "getting it on Organic material just burns right through it....be cautious of it...and even now it's suspected that he may be hiding more than we think 

Izuku looks at himself in the Mirror...then to the blue vial now...if he stops now...and the fact that if this is indeed an ambush...he has to be prepared...
Izuku: "Nejire...fuck" and now he injects it...as he felt the pain burn throughout his body 
Izuku: "GAH...HRAH!!" as his veins now glow blue...soon his eyes changed to the same color...as he felt the quirk integrating with his cells...and now his thermite started to leak a little as well...and then...he started smoking...
Izuku: "No....NO...NOOO!!!!" screaming out as his skin turn red for a moment...and then...it stops as he breathes heavily from the strain...as he now growls like an animal once more...
Shigaraki: "D4"
Ochako: "Miss...B7" 
Shigaraki: "....miss" 
Ochako: "*sigh*...this is all we have?" yes they are playing battleship 
Dabi: "your telling me...we don't have drinks...i'm just watching this go down"
Spinner then sort rubbed his arms: "hey..does this place have a cooler?" 
Dabi: "not that i'm aware of no" 
Kurogiri: "hmm..interesting" 
Shigaraki looked closely at his water...so see frost on it 
Ochako breathes out seeing her breath
Dabi: "okay...what's going on?" and they look to the door at the bathroom..to see Midoriya come out... as they feel a huge gust of wind freezing them even more...as Dabi looks down at his jacket to see frost growing on it

Quirk injected: 'White Frost' 
description: "in a 10 meter radius user is able to decrease the temperature dramatically...ice and frost may grow on surrounding objects freezing those who are caught in the area  for a long period of time" 
Drawback: "overuse will decrease the body temperature or suffer frostbite...hypothermia as well" 
'Drawback nullfied via Extremophile quirk' 

Izuku now controls it...as he breathes...now the temperature returns to normal...except for the obvious frost and icicles on the ceiling 
Dabi: "you injected it" 
Shigaraki then sees it as well...the empty vial in his hands 
Izuku: "I did...and i fucking hate that feeling" 
Shigaraki: "hey...i think i found out why the doc said it could help us" 
Izuku: "how" 
Ochako wasn't listening in...she was now worried even more now...he injected another quirk...even when they discussed about waiting on the medicine being made for him...why
Twice: "jesus you froze my water!/ prick" 
Dabi: "well..you pretty much froze half the room...can you thaw it out with the thermite" 
Kurogiri: "that would not be advisable" 
Dabi: "hmm?" 
Izuku: "the thermite is basically composed of Metal powder and oxide...if it gets into contact with something moist say ice or even water...it could cause a gas explosion" 
Dabi: "guess i'm doing the thawing then" 
Spinner: "school?" 
Izuku: "Sensei" 
Spinner: '"i see...well in any case...i bet the strategy would be to freeze everything in the area...then pour your thermite all over the place creating a massive explosion" 
Kurogiri: "seems the two quirks rely on the Extremophile quirk..be careful should it be destroyed" 
Izuku: "I will" 
Ochako: "Izuku" 
Izuku: "Hmm?" 
Ochako: "a word please" as the two enter a room alone...
Izuku: "what is it?" and out of nowhere he was smacked across the face 
Ochako: "YOU IDIOT!" 
Izuku just holds his hand where she had hit him 
Ochako: "do you realize what your doing to yourself?!...you know about the effects of the quirks being unstable...and yet you inject another in!?" 
Izuku: "it's to benefit us and for the league" 
Ochako: "it's to show that you still don't get it!...you said so yourself that the more quirks injected your likely going to end up insane...three already made you have breakdowns and now you have four...i just...i'm feeling completely helpless watching you suffer in front of me...seeing your mind decay quirk after quirk...please..please wait until we can get more resources...to help you..because..i don't want to lose you" crying out again 
Izuku: "Ochako i" 
Ochako: "just go...please...just go" and he stayed quiet and leaves...as he can hear her muffled sobs through the door...and he then sees Dabi there now 
Dabi: "how much longer are you going to pretend i'm not here Izuku" 
Izuku: "I don't understand you" 
Dabi: "you know who i am since day one i've been here..and not once have you talked to me since your face was revealed" 
Izuku: "...what am i supposed to say...hey Touya it's been a long time..hows the crime life doing?...oh yeah your siblings are still little shits who have done nothing but take their insecurities and anger out on me...yeah...i have nothing to say...only that i'm glad you are alive...but you didn't need me to tell you" 
Dabi: "I know...and you are here all grown up..not the same cowardly boy who wanted to be a hero...nope..just a kid who has had enough...but it doesn't mean you should try to avoid the past" 
Izuku: "like how you tried" 
Dabi: "i'm sure if my mother was here...she would be disappointed in both of us" 
Izuku: "Or understood" 
Dabi: "I don't even know anymore...i'm glad to see you again...i get why you had to hide your face...but you couldn't inform me" 
Izuku: "couldn't risk it" 
Dabi: "even through the years we've known each other" 
Izuku: "that's all i can say...there's no excuse for me avoiding you Touya..i was honestly afraid of what you would think of me when i was revealed to the league" 
Dabi: "well..we have some time to kill..want to get a drink?" 
Izuku: "sure...why the hell not"