a new chapter

Peter's eyes immediately fell onto MJ. "You look beautiful." "Thank you Parker. You don't look too bad yourself." She walked over to him and snuck her arm under his until they were linked. She smiled and they walked over to the main area where the party was held.

"You my dear, you look ravishing." Vis told Wanda who was a red as her dress. "Thank you, Vis." They walked hand in hand to the party area, after Vis told Stas how happy he was that she was now okay.

Bruce entered the room and looked at Nat. "You're amazing, you know. Let's go dance." She smiled and they left the room. Then Thor enters. "Jane! Wow! You look... wow." Jane giggled and ran off with him to the main area. Then walked in Steve.

"Stas." He looked her up and down and then up and down once more. He shook his head in awe smiling.

"You look beautiful. Truly, you do. I'm honored to have you as my date tonight. I'm one lucky guy." He says slowly walking up to her. She blushes as their eyes lock. He placed the side of her face into his hand and she leans into it. "You're gorgeous. You always have been." She closed her eyes in comfort of his hand. She then opens them and grabs his hand into hers.

"C'mon. Let's get out of here." She ran out of the room holding his hand with him behind her. He had perfect view of her curls swinging through the air as he made sure to switch the light off in her room as they left.

"There she is!!" Pepper shouts as Stas and Steve enter the main area. The room filled with claps, cheers, and shouts from everyone. They were her family.

They were who made her feel loved and happy. She hugs everyone individually. The area looked great. Music was loud, pool was being played, drinks were being served. Everyone was enjoying a great time.

Steve and Stas sat next to each other at the bar.

"What's going on in that little mind of yours?" He questioned as he noticed she was looking around the room at all the people she loved

"What's going on in that little mind of yours?" He questioned as he noticed she was looking around the room at all the people she loved. Happy they were all there to support her. "Nothing. Just.. happy." She grinned.

He loved how genuine she was. How appreciative she was of everything and everyone around her.

The bartender walks over and asks Anastasia what she wanted. "I'll have a tequila sunrise, thank you" She winked.

"Woahh, we're starting off strong huh." Steve laughed. "We're gonna do tonight the right way" She responded.

"Oh are we now?" He grinned. "Mmhm" She mumbled as she drank from the straw of her drink looking at him in agreement.

"Darling, you look just perfect, tonight." Loki stated as he came over. Steve raised an eyebrow and licked his lip.

Why was Loki always ruining the moment with them? He thought.

He was clearly annoyed but didn't want to make it too obvious. "Oh thank you Loki. You look great yourself!"

"How are you feeling?" He asked while rubbing her arm. "Oh me? I'm feeling really good actually. Pain is barely there and I was only lightheaded this morning."