you get me.

It's been two weeks since the anniversary of Pietro's passing and the Avemgers have all been hanging out and going on easy missions here and there.

"Steve!!"

"Yeah, Stassie! Coming up in a sec!" Steve shouted back from the kitchen.

Once he met her upstairs Steve found her on her tip toes holding a picture frame in her hands.

"Whatcha doing?" He questioned as he walked to her.

The picture in the frame was from the night on the beach when he asked her to be his.

"I'm trying to hang this up but I can't reach. Can you help me?" Stas grunted as the ball of her foot was beginning to cramp up thanks to her being on the pads of her toes.

"Of course. This night was so great." Steve smiled to himself, taking the frame from her hands to study it before nailing it to the wall.

"Stassie!" Nat shouted.

Stas internally groaned. "Coming!"

Lately, everyone's been needing Stas for everything under the sun. Helping to cook every single night? That's Stas. Helping with missions? That's Stas. Helping build something or need advice on a situation? Oh that's Stas too.

She hasn't been able to catch a break. Steve knew this too.

While she left Steve to go find Nat, he continued to hang some other frames on the wall where Stassie left little pencil ticks on the wall indicating where she wanted them up.

"Romanoff? You called?" Stas found her in her bedroom with Bruce.

Nat and Bruce remained there with a grin on their faces after not having said any words.

"You guys alright?" Anastasia chuckled.

"So we did some talking about the most important people that would be in Cosmo's life, right?" Bruce started.

"We would absolutely love if you were the Godmother." Nat scrunched her nose and she rubbed her belly that seemed like it could pop at any given moment.

Stassie's lips separated as a smile grew across her face. "Actually?"

"Yes, actually." Bruce nodded.

"I'd be so so honored."

Stas hugged the two people in front of her with a grateful emotion.

"The godfather would be Clint. Bruce is going to ask him over dinner later when we all go out."

Stassie nodded and sighed afterwards. "We're going out again tonight?"

"How about you stay in tonight, hm? I think you could really use it. You've been running around for a while now. Take a break." Bruce rubbed Stas' shoulder comfortably.

"No no. It's okay. I feel bad if I don't go and spend some time with you guys." She shook her head that was battling a constant headache for days on end.

"Nope, don't argue back. You're staying home tonight."

Stas smirked. "Thanks guys."

She left Bruce and Nat alone in their room and went back to her room to find her Steve.

"Steve? Baby? You in here?"

Her eyes scanned around but he wasn't anywhere in sight. Weird.

She went over to Peter's room down the hall and locked eyes with Bucky. They were back to being distant with one another.

As much as they both hated it, it was easier than fighting feelings and suppressing them.

"Hey. How've you been?" Quill snapped Stassie out of her thoughts.