lies, lies, lies

Still on Bucky's back they got off the elevator and walked down the hallway to the main area.

Before they turned the corner they heard everyone talking about where Stas could be and how none of them other than Bruce had seen her all day.

"I'm homeeeee!!" She shouted holding onto Bucky's neck.

Steve ran up to them confused but thankful she was okay. "Stas, where've you been? We were all getting worried." She stared at him blankly.

"Get out of my face." She answered. She was starting to slip so Bucky did a little jump to adjust her on his back. Steve looked offended.

"Stassie, what?" He got closer to her. She reeked like alcohol.

"Oh. You're drunk." He said sternly. Tony intervened pushing Steve out of the way.

"Anastasia, you disappear all day just to come home drunk? I get it you're young and want to have fun. A text or a call would've been nice."

Peter,Wanda and Nat had stood up from their seats watching the situation unfold before them with concerned eyes.

"She was with me all day. I know that might not help the situation, but she was." Bucky added.

Steve tilted his head. "You did this to her?" Steve asked Bucky rigorously.

She got off of Bucky's back still holding onto his arm for balance. "No Steve, he didn't." He looked over at Anastasia wondering why she was so quick to defend his best friend.

"You did. YOU did this to me." "What're you talking about?" Steve asked reaching for her hand.

"Oh now you wanna act all innocent huh?" She laughed annoyed slightly slurring her words.

"Stas, let's get you to bed." Loki offered seeing the girl was a mess. "Not now Loki, please" She said softly.

"C'mon Stas, whatever is going on we can all talk about it tomorrow." Sam said with a worried tone.

"Yea, Stassie, you need water and rest." Clint added. Frustrated she practically exclaimed "everyone please stop it!!"

She took a deep breath in and found her way over to Steve.

"You did this to me the moment you slept with her." She said with her voice breaking and eyebrows creasing. Steve's face dropped.

He looked at Bucky then back at Stas. "Stassie, you don't know what you're talking about." He said shamefully looking down at her hands that were playing with her own fingers.

She was inches away from him now, looking up at his eyes. "Oh I don't? Tell me you didn't sleep with Sharon then." She whispered biting her lip trying everything in her power not to let the tears slip away from her brown eyes.

Even though she whispered, the sentence was able to be heard by everyone in the silent room. Hands went onto mouths by all those who knew about Stas' and Steve's feelings and situation.

Tony spoke "Can someone tell me what's going on here!?!" he said as his eyes scanned the two people in front of him and those around the room with shocked faces.

"Go on, Steve. Tell me. Tell me again how you love me then tell me if you slept with her. Did you?" He stayed silent. "I asked you a QUESTION!" She cried out.

"I did. Okay but that didn't mean a single thing to me, Stas I swear to you. I love you." He said fast.

She believed it when Bucky told her but hearing Steve admit to it was another level of betrayal.

"The mission was intense. We ended up being in a room with each other. Things escalated before I knew it. I regretted every second of it."

She raise an eyebrow slightly opening her mouth as she scoffed. "The mission? I was talking about the day before the party, Steve. Yo- You fucked her on the mission too?"