making amends?

They both got out of the car and Wanda parked right behind them with Sam, Bucky, Scott and Peter along with her.

"Stas you wanna tell me why your brother is here?" Sam asked straight faced.

"I'm actually trying to figure that out myself." She said looking at Wanda whose face lit up as she looked past Stas.

"Vis?" Wanda muttered to herself.

"Stassie, did you invite Vis?" She asked with a growing smile, hoping she'd been right.

"I did." Stas smiled.

Wanda walked to Stas and embraced her. "Thank you" She whispered as Stas hugged her back.

"Okay cool, nice reunion. Genuinely happy for you, Wanda. But um again, what the hell is Stark doing here?" Bucky spoke up.

"Let's go in and find out." Steve suggested while putting his hand on Stas' hip to lead her towards the restaurant doors.

Steve held the door open for her and allowed everyone else to pile in ahead of him.

"Reservation under the name of Wanda." Wanda told the lady with a friendly face at the front.

"Sure, right this way. There are two people already sitting down."

Everyone had mixed feelings. Some felt annoyed while others felt like it was some sort of trap, but how? Or better yet, why?

Tony shuts them out completely by kicking them out the tower now all of a sudden he shows up unannounced to dinner? Something has gotta be up.

"Hi, darling." Vis said standing up from his seat to greet Wanda with a gentle welcome. "Hi, Vis." Wanda blushed as she went to hug him.

"Stark." Sam greeted Tony with a dry welcome.

"Hi, guys. You all must be happy to see me." Tony said with his usual sarcastic tone.

"Tony, cut it out. Why are you here?" Anastasia questioned while sitting across from her brother who had treated her like a piece of shit recently.

"To make amends. Possibly bring my family back home." He said quickly.

Bucky scoffed and Scott looked over at Tony with a 'unbelievable' look.

Clint caught onto the reactions and decided that it was best if he spoke because he could tame the situation best.

"Tony, all due respect, we're happy where we are now. None of us are going anywhere. You can't kick us out, not speak to us for almost three weeks and then just barge right back into our lives. It doesn't work like that." Clint cautioned.

"Sure it does, I'm here right?" Tony said abrasively.

"Tony, really? Never mind us, how about how you treated your sister?" Scott stated coldly.

"No, forget about me. You clearly made sure we knew that it was us who broke up the Avengers right? So why are you here? I'm good at a lot but trying to figure out your motives has been a failure of mine my whole life." Stas intervened before Tony had the opportunity to respond to Scott.

Tony was hesitant to respond and before he did, he swallowed hard.

"I've made mistakes, alright? I shouldn't have said what I said to you guys. I apologize, okay? Better?" He said in the most Tony way of genuinely apologizing.

"You'll have to drag me out of that house because I'm not moving out. I'm happy with everyone who lives under that roof because I KNOW that we all have each other's back. It's hard feeling that way living with you." Anastasia irritably spat.