bee vs Sam

"Oh my god!! You're gonna fall of the boat!! Stay still, dumbie!" Stas said laughing as a bee was flying around Sam.

"Stassie girl! Don't yell at me in this state!! I'm frightened!! I'm not gonna make it out alive!!" He whined still swatting away the bee.

Stas was laughing so hard at this point she was hunched over holding her sore stomach.

"You're just making it angrier." Steve laughed while driving the boat.

"Oh really!! Sorry I couldn't tell!" Sam said with frustration.

Bucky finally found some breath after laughing. "He's scared of you!"

"How would you know? Did the bee tell you that!?" Sam said taking off his shirt to swat the bee away.

After the bee left, Sam took a seat next to Stas and started to sip his beer. They had music playing lightly so what Sam was about to talk to Stas about, Bucky and Steve couldn't hear up front.

"Soo.. You and Steve seem like you guys have made up." He said nudging her side with his elbow. She smiled and blushed.

"Yea, I suppose we did."

"I knew you guys would. You guys look at each other like the other invented chocolate covered strawberries." He laughed.

She smirked and shook her head. "Don't tell him I told you but I think he has a little something planned for you two tomorrow."

Stas looked over with excitement. "Really! Oo now you have to tell me."

"Nope. You're gonna have to wait." He said leaning back on the boat seat and slipping his shades on.

She looked to the front of the boat and watched Steve drive on the tranquil water. She walked over to where him and Bucky were.

"What're you guys in the mood for, for dinner later? I'm thinking lobster?"

"Yes! That sounds really good actually." Bucky agreed. "Yea, Stassie, I'm in." Steve smiled.

Bucky opened the cooler next to them and grabbed a beer to go sit back by Sam again.

Stas watched Bucky walk back and lay down.

"Now that we're alone.." She said grinning and running her fingers down his bare buff chest.

She looked up and could tell he was trying his very hardest not to smile or smirk. "Stassie, here?"

"What do you mean here? Nothings happened.. yet. Unless, you want to give in." She whispered to his ear.

He took a deep breath and looked down to the girl in front of him who drove him crazier than she knew.

"You're not gonna make me lose. Not here and not now." Steve watched her with loving eyes.

"No? Okay, if you say so." She reasoned as she slowly took off her shorts and tank top revealing her bikini. It fit her body perfectly like a glove.

She watched him watch her every move. "You're doing it again." She giggled. "Doing what?" He said now looking at her face. "Gawking."

"You know, we're laying down and have our eyes closed but we can still hear you two." Sam spoke.

Stas and Steve began to laugh. The four of them spent another hour or so on the boat sunbathing before docking it to go meet up with Scott and Wanda.

Once they reached the docks, they decided to go to Wanda and Scott's room to meet up with them. The four of them stood at the door and after one knock, Wanda swung open the door.