bonding time

The next morning, she woke up in Steve's arms. He was already looking at her, stroking her hair. "Hey you" He smiled. She smiled back nuzzling herself deeper into his chest.

"I could get used to waking up like this." She stated. The sunlight was leaking in through his blinds. "Are you free today?" She asked. "I have to talk to Tony about the mission and Bucky. Then, I'm all yours." He responded.

"Yay!" Stas cheered. She unlooped his arms from around her waist and got up to use his bathroom. "Ugh, Steve. I forgot I left my toothbrush and stuff in my room. I'm gonna freshen up over there. Meet you in the kitchen in 10?"

"Sounds good to me."

She tip toed to her bedroom, trying not to wake anyone up since it was only 8 am. Once she got to her room Wanda, Peter and Nat were sitting on her bed with confused and disgusted faces. She felt awkward knowing she had no pants on. Just Steve's shirt.

"What's with you guys?" She laughed making her way to the bathroom, leaving the door open for the conversation to continue.

"What's with us??" Peter asked. "I don't know. Maybe that we heard you MOANING and crying out Steve's name all night? I don't know. Just an idea." He added.

Her eyes widened as she slowly turned her head from her vanity mirror to her friends who were sitting on her bed. "Oh my oh my god" She said covering her mouth.

"Yea it sounded just like THAT." Wanda laughed. Nat laughed so hard at Wanda's comment she fell off the bed.

"Guys. Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I didn't think we were that loud."

"You're just lucky it was only us three in the tower. Imagine your own brother hearing those unholy things. Oh my. He would've jumped off this building!" Nat joked.

"Stas. Do you even have on pants?" Peter asked frightened. "Umm no?" Stas forced a friendly smile holding a thumbs up.

"Oh wow. It just keeps getting worse." Peter said dramatically throwing himself backwards.

"Oh relax." Nat said laughing while hitting Peter's leg. "Sooo...Stas.. How was it!!" "Is it big?" "How long did you last.. no no wait how long did HE last??" Wanda and Nat bombarded Stas with questions.

Stas shifted her eyes to each girl as a new question exited their mouths. "Guys stop!" She laughed, holding her hands up in an act of defense. "It was good. Really good. He told me he loved me." Stas gushed as her face got red.

The two girls in front of her jumped from their seats and squealed as the news hit their ears. "OH MY GOSH!! THAT'S FANTASTIC!! I freaking told you!!" They bolted to her and the all jumped with one another in the bathroom.

"Stas, if it wasn't for the fact that I knew you had no pants on, I'd be over there jumping with you too!" Her best friend shouted from the bed.

"Alright, much as I love the three of you soo much, get outtttt! I need to freshen up." She was still giggling. "Bye, Stassie!!" They whisper shouted so they didn't wake anyone else up as they left her room.

Stas washed her face, brushed her teeth and threw on shorts and kept Steve's shirt on. On her way to leave the bedroom she bumped into Bucky who seemed lost. "Good morning, Bucky" She smiled. "Hi, Anastasia." He said friendly while returning the smile. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay, just hungry." He replied. "Okay, want to grab breakfast with me? Steve and I don't really have time to eat together this morning. I'll go tell him I'll meet him for lunch or dinner later, if you'd like."

"Sure! That sounds fantastic. I'll go get ready." "Okay, me too!" She walked over to Steve's room and entered where he was freshening up in the bathroom.