1,2,3 not it!

Bucky's heart sank as it beat rapidly. He felt queasy as the realization smacked him upside the head.

He was going to lose her, permanently, this time.

Bucky sat there staring through the floor. The echoes of Sam, Yelena, Peter, Nat and Wanda's joyous cheers and squeals rang through his ears.

"You okay over there?" Sam asked.

"What? Yea, no I'm fine." Bucky forced a smile. He pressed the palm of his hands onto his thighs before standing up and exiting the theater room.

"Aw." Nat frowned. "He must be hurting."

"I'll go talk to him later. I think he needs to just that a few moments alone." Sam added.

"Stassie is gonna be so happy. Rogers has no clue how much he lights up her world." Peter chuckled, analyzing the carats of the ring as if he knew and understood what he was looking at.

"We can't tell anyone about this, we don't need word getting around and it reaching her or Steve." Yelena cautioned.

"Agreed." Sam nodded, arms crossed with a grin. They all couldn't even peel their eyes away from the radiant diamond in the box of Wanda's hand.

"Our best friend is gonna get married!" Nat smirked to Peter and Wanda.

~

Meanwhile back in Bora Bora, It was now day 3 of their trip. They would leave tomorrow night on a plane back home to New York.

"Ow!! Stassie! That hurts!" Steve winced dramatically.

Stas giggled as she pulled the stingers out from his calf.

"Here you big baby. Put some more vinegar on it."

Steve got stung by a clear jellyfish in the water but acted as if someone had chopped off his leg.

"Stassie oh my god, no no you know what? I think I'll just live with the stingers in." He snatched his leg away from her careful hands that held a tweezer.

She was bent down in front of him as they were out side.

"Steve what!" She laughed. "Come here and give me your leg. There's only three more in there, I can get them out!"

He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"I can't believe you're the same person who went down with an aircraft into ice yet you can't deal with a little pinch."

"Yea yea whatever." He shook his head.

"Annnnd.. done! See? Not so bad!" She pulled her hands away in a way a magician would after a trick.

"Not so bad? Stas, that was horrendous."

"Oh aww. My big widdle baby." She joked in a childlike voice, pulling him in and smushing his face.

She laughed as his expression went blank due to her taunting and mocking actions.

"Well, listen Steve. I told you not to go night swimming in these waters. Momma knows best. OOO it's just like that song from Tangled!"

"Tangled? What's that?" He asked, rubbing his leg, pouring more vinegar on it.

"What? You've never seen Tangled? We'll watch it when we get back home, okay?"

"Is this another disney movie?" He sighed playfully.

" Of course it is." She grinned. She walked to the bathroom and put back the tweezers in her little toiletries section.

"Steve? Where'd you go?" She asked, looking around the room that he had followed her into.

"I'm out here, again." He shouted back to her.