What's a man of honor?

He took a deep breath in and nodded. "I had a feeling you'd say that."

"Did you really?"

"Yep."

She felt almost relieved.

After a minute of both of them sitting with their legs hanging out the tub Stassie turned to face him. "Are you mad?"

He shook his head. "I can't be mad at you over that. I completely understand. Us starting a family and the rest of our lives can happen regardless." Steve complied.

"So.. does that mean we can still try?" Those brown eyes sparkled a little different tonight. In a good way of course.

"Absolutely. Baby Stark-Rogers will happen, my love."

"No." She shook her head with her gloss lips pursed. "Baby Rogers." She corrected.

He beamed. Steve crashed his lips onto hers. If he ever questioned who her heart belonged to, her recent sentence said it all to him.

"Baby Rogers." He whispered back to her in a golden voice.

~

Five weeks passed and Tony comes down from his room to find almost everyone playing uno at the dinner table.

"Have you guys seen Parker? His freaking dog peed in my room and it smells like straight vomit."

Without scraping his eyes off his cards, Loki answered the clearly frustrated Tony. "I think he's with Ana in the arcade room."

Tony made his way back upstairs and crept behind his little sister and Peter as they sat on a massive yogibo facing the skee ball game.

She held a white shimmer binder in her hands that was large enough to reach Peter's lap as well.

As he walked up behind them Stas went on to tell Peter, "I love this one. When I tried it on it felt meant to be."

Her blush pink acrylic finger nail was pointing to a white wedding lace gown with a chapel train tulle. It featured a V neckline embellished with lace and handmade beading with an A line skirt.

"Oh that's the one. For sure." Tony spoke up.

Before turning around Anastasia slammed the binder shut and closed her dropped jaw.

"You weren't supposed to see that, Tony."

"I'm glad I did. You have to have someone tell you that that is the dress you need." He grunted as he plopped himself on the other yogibo beside them.

"He's right, Stas. That dress was clearly made for you."

"You think so?" She tilted her head with a small smile that showed her one dimple on the right.

"100%." They assured.

"Well then, that's it I guess." She chuckled. "I'm glad I'm a multi-billion air because that dress is going to cost me 60 thousand dollars." Stassie continued.

"No. Not a chance." Tony shook his head. "I'm sorry, is that not the dress you just told me to buy?" Stas asked.

"It is." "Okay then well in order for it to be mine I have to give them money, Stark. Not all of us can say ' I'm Iron Man' and get handed things." Anastasia joked.

"That's not what I meant. I just mean that I want to buy it for you. Please, let me. Consider it a wedding gift."

"Huh?! No shot. I don't want you wasting your money on me like that, Tony. I appreciate it I truly do but that is just- just too much."