1:4:1

Racing rivers with a blue glow flow through the rich forest of silver trees under the intense warm cyan sky, the great supersun setting as it sets the skies ablaze. The silver towers glisten in the thick sunlight, with few scattered white sheets of clouds hardly covering the ethereal painting. Illuminated images are faintly visible on several scrapers, projecting commercial images displaying orange pods with a sleek low exterior and silhouettes of people with the only color being that of their clothing, which is white with black stripes patterned throughout.

Submerged within the river, pods race in several vertical and horizontal lanes, beside one another and above. Among the pods are large red and gray vehicles with rounded corners, appearing friendly, as ahead of them is a sleek matte black pod with a body that seems aggressive compared to the neighbors. It roars as it drives through the road, surrounded from the sides and below by pods, however sitting on the surface of the river, able to view the surrounding scrapers and sunset sky.

Within the swimming pod, the driver sits on the left front black seat, dawning his leather jacket with his back straight and his blue eyes focused on the road, his white locks resting behind his head to give him full vision. Beside him sits the front passenger, wearing her blazer with her back against the seat and relaxed, casually staring out the window beside her which gives a perfectly clear view of the rich sunset, her amber hair well groomed to not cover her face albeit for a wide bang over her forehead.

Behind the two lies the backseats, with two seats and a cushion of the same color in the center. Seated on the left seat is the back passenger, sporting his overcoat with his side against the wall, his head resting against the window without any hair to inconvenience him.

Absence of sound hollows the pod, as the holographic dashboard's menu remains abstinent from providing any entertainment. The only sound inside the pod is the soft hum that could be heard from itself and the neighboring pods outside, albeit heavily suppressed by the walls. Both of the passengers seem rather bored, disinterested as they stare outside, watching the many skyscrapers that they fly past.

Ekitai's soft yellow eyes watch the silver towers rush behind him repeatedly. He lets out a soft sigh, well exhausted after what for him was a rather long and fulfilling day;a soft smile grows on his face, feeling proud of the events that transpired and their implications for him. In front of his seat were two companions, a score worthy of self praise in his book, as though it was his lucky break.

His attention is redirected however when he hears Dana speak exhaustedly, "Can I put something on? I forgot how slow these streets get during this time, I'm not used to driving out so much."

Rohan offers in a stern, focused voice, "I can play a podcast if you want. I have several I haven't finished anyways, I'm currently viewing this one by MTR, it's on soft blocks. I think I'm almost caught up, I still have a good ten to go."

Dana lets out an exaggerated huff and pout, overly conveying her distaste to the offer, "God you're so boring, always listening to programming podcasts, I can't believe you. Come on, can we listen to something fun, like hmm...ooh what if we listened to Daily Dose of Drama? It's like the news but fun!"

Rohan lets out a soft weary exhale, "Dana, it's The Shield Memorial Day. They're just going to ramble about them for the whole session. Can we not?"

Dana pushes her back against her seat, leaning more in an attempt to recline herself without reclining the seat. She softly acknowledges, "Sorry, got it."

Ekitai tilts his head in curiosity, for the extensive silence that began from the departure of the building has shattered, presenting him the opportunity to chime in. Therefore, he inquires, "So, where are we going exactly?"