3:6:2

Golden cities reside on heavenly clouds touched by the light of sun far from the surface, a paradise in the sky of perfection. Towers twinkle and skyscrapers shimmer in the urban centers that build the foundation of the floating world, populating the largest islands all over the atmosphere of the entire planet. Such vast estate is covered by the islands unbound to surface constraints such as altitudinal limitations, and higher up was more area too. Truly it was a marvel of a world, a perfect vacation, a perfect getaway.

Connecting the islands are the streams of traffic, thick canals with multiple stacked lanes creating their own rectangular array with unique colorations that amalgamate into rainbows soaring the skies, beautifying and populating the heavens.

Within one of the streams are swarms of diverse pods, huge and long ships with the shape of semi trucks, compact and short vehicles with the shape of motorbikes, and amongst the dense variation all moving to their own destinies is the sleek matte black pod by the edge, its engine's hum mixed with all the others in a bustling yet harmonious tune.

Within that one particular black pod seats both Meditat and Ekitai in the front with nobody behind them, similar to the day of their initial collision. Ekitai's gaze leaps around the wide windows in observation of the golden towers below and above with amazement, glitter in his yellow irises. Meanwhile Meditat's stare fixates straight ahead through the windshield at the traffic ahead of him with monotony, only shadow over his blue irises.

Inside the pod was hardly any sound as the hums of the engines are suppressed incredibly, only leaving a gentle echo. Beyond that quiet wind, neither of the two speak at first, for they're both immersed in their own thoughts and worlds, next to each other yet eternally separated.

That silence continues until Ekitai faces Meditat with a grin and mentions, "Oh wait, you don't know where to go, do you?"

Driving the pod with a stern face that doesn't move, Meditat simply elucidates, "Seeing how I'm not accustomed to this world nor know where in general you would purchase batches of chemicals I don't know the specifics of, no I do not, right now I'm just heading towards the urban centers."

Ekitai chuckles before nodding his head and raising his right wrist, exposing the grotesque device built into his body. He keeps his eyes on it for a few seconds while offering, "I'll send it to you real swift, give me a minute."

At last he then swipes his left hand from above the disk on his wrist to Meditat before then lowering both of his arms down, and smiling pleasantly to himself.

On the top left corner of the windshield appears a square widget where a series of gray parallel lines run vertically in the center in between a few circular gray regions, although part of the central line is blue. In the center of the screen over the central parallel line is a blue triangle facing up, which remains in the center although the gray circles appear to be constantly moving down. Also above the blue triangle is where the particular line it's on is blue, seeming to be carving a path out for him to take.

Below the first map is another square widget also with a blue triangle in the center as well as gray regions, although the gray regions are now plates filled with gray towers. There are also still several gray lines on screen, although now horizontal with the blue triangle in the central one, with more sets of gray lines further below a few of the plates which resemble the city islands outside.

Seemingly while the top map appears to be providing a view from the top down, this lower one appears to be viewing from the side. The second map also has a blue line in front of the triangle, although rather than merely continuing straight it instead moves straight down and curves before integrating into the other set of lines further down and continuing.