3:6:1

"Even people like me get tired, and sometimes after a long hard day of keeping this world running, even I want to jab back and let myself refrigerate," placidly recounts a senile bald man dressed in a formal full suit with a black blazer, white buttoned shirt, and purple tie.

Despite his age he still carries a youthful charisma, regardless of the wrinkles embedded on his forehead and his pale face with the only hair on his head being a thick beard–a mustache and goatee. His appearance is vivid and its definition is that of near perfect existence, his smile wide as he stands against a sky blue backdrop glittered with distant fluffy white clouds.

He then brings his right arm up over his shoulder to reveal that in his hand is a sleek hourglass shaped transparent cup containing a dark brown syrupy liquid with visible bubbles constantly generated before rising to the surface before popping. On the cup itself, wrapped around the center right above where the hands are curled around, features text in a stylized white font reading: 'Metha Mug.'

"And what better way is there to do that than with a frosty glass of Metha Mug, a perfect chemical concoction of spirit, flavor, and most important: love! Metha Mug is Earth 3's favorite sponsored beverage, loved from the very bottom of our world's janitors and different people to the very top of our governors and officers! Whether you're trying to reach the end of that document, tired from your five to nine, or just want to relax with your friends, there's no better companion than Metha Mug!" followingly advertises the suited man.

He then, wielding the bottle in hand, brings its aperture to his lips, tilts the bottle dramatically, and takes a sip from the bottle, gulping once as proof of consumption with exaggeration.

After the sip he brings the bottle off his face and back down although still to his shoulder length, still smiling while he credits enthusiastically, "I am President Richard Gray, and I approve this message!"

While standing over the sky blue backdrop, the man maintains his wide smile, holding the bottle up into view, and standing still for several seconds. He remains in place perfectly until a sudden interruption in the form of a rapid stream of beeps coming from his left wrist, yet for several more seconds he does not react, as though pretending that he could not hear the sound. Over the course of the prolonged beeping, his expression devolves from one of sparkling support to agitated aggravation, his eyebrows and wrinkles scrunching as he glares straight forwards and growls through gritted teeth.

Ultimately he surrenders, swiftly raising his left arm up to reveal what resembles a watch strapped over his wrist with a leather band,and tapping the watch's face with his right knuckles to which a green holographic icon representative of a human head whose mouth is opened with three projective arches with the farthest the largest in front of his mouth similar to a speaker icon.

Attempting to recuperate, the man known as Richard makes an innocent smile, recovering his charismatic expression and facing forward while peacefully inquiring, "Who may this be?"

Speaking out loud through the watch's face is the voice of a man seemingly in his young adult years with an informal and impatient tone, imploring insistently: "Yo Mr. Gray, where are you? You were yelling at me for being late but I don't see you anywhere in the la-,"

"I understand my assistant, I am just wrapping up an advertisement now, I will be with you shortly!" interjects Richard, still carrying the peaceful tone with a smile although it's noticeably tighter as more wrinkles are visible on his cheeks.

In response, the voice through the watch argues, "What, you said you had nothing today! We need to finish the ba-,"

"Of course, of course, my ten o' clock, I haven't forgotten! Wait just a second and I will be with you shortly!" once again interrupts Richard, his smile tighter and his voice noticeably straining as though holding back deep seeded aggression.